PDA

View Full Version : New owners

JANETT
05-20-2010, 04:36 PM
We purchased a used 2619, it is a 2006. Anyway we have used it a few timke and are very happy. This week when I set up I could not get the interior rear roof lights to work, nor the co sensor or water heater interior switch( all on the same circuit). I cehcked and even replaced 20 amp fuse on the circuit. It is acting like a switch is not made. I looked at the schematic and saw there is a bathroom wall switch. I cannot find this switch. I found the bath fan switch, but no wall switch. Has anyone had this problem or does anyone know where this switch is. Thanks....Janet and George

Wavery
05-20-2010, 04:41 PM
We purchased a used 2619, it is a 2006. Anyway we have used it a few timke and are very happy. This week when I set up I could not get the interior rear roof lights to work, nor the co sensor or water heater interior switch( all on the same circuit). I cehcked and even replaced 20 amp fuse on the circuit. It is acting like a switch is not made. I looked at the schematic and saw there is a bathroom wall switch. I cannot find this switch. I found the bath fan switch, but no wall switch. Has anyone had this problem or does anyone know where this switch is. Thanks....Janet and George

When you set up the rear bathroom wall, the wall activates the switch. If the wall isn't set-up, you will have no 12V in the rear shell.

If the b/r wall is set-up, the switch may be bad or the connector may have just come off of the switch. You will see the switch on the top part of the lower half of the back bathroom wall while the upper half of the wall is folded down.

I think that we've all been through the experience of trying to turn on the lights without setting up the bathroom 1st. It's part of the learning curve..... :)