TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2017, 02:16 PM   #1
jmc1708

Default Desperate Search for Dealers--Help Please!

Friends,
First post, so please overlook any gaffes! We have been looking for a new RV and would love to take a close look at the Trailmanor. We think we are particularly interested in the 2922KD. But, sadly, our local Colorado Springs dealer went out of business less than a year ago and we simply cannot find a list of dealers anywhere. Evidently there are no other dealers at all in Colorado. I have googled everything I can think of to find a list of dealers elsewhere, and I have emailed Cleo at the office on several occasions but have not been able to get any names of any dealers anywhere. It is so discouraging that we have about given up on Trailmanor. We are even willing to take a road trip if we could find a dealer within a state bordering Colorado. Wondering if any of you might know of a significant dealer (we don't want to take a long road trip just to find out that we can't see the model(s) we are interested in) which is in a state somewhere in the vicinity of Colorado? Thanks!
Mike
jmc1708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 02:26 PM   #2
BrucePerens
TrailManor Master

At this point you're limited to used ones if you don't ask the factory where the handful of new units are. Factory units had issues after the factory was moved, hopefully those are resolved now.

I used RV Trader, eBay, and Craigslist.

Be really careful! I have met more than one purported seller on Craigslist and eBay who didn't really have a trailer. Some are in Russia. One used the name and web site of an eBay trading assistant company that had gone out of business, so they actually had a history. And they took as an address a trailer storage company site that looked credible on Google Earth.

Some have very professional looking web sites and phone numbers, but are frauds. If they say "escrow", if they have a phone line that explains that they can't possibly take all calls, if for some reason you can't physically inspect the trailer before purchase, run the other way.
Old 07-12-2017, 01:24 PM   #3
LoveToCamp
TrailManor Master

I think your best bet is to look at the listings on this forum for TMs For Sale. Otherwise, put your location on the Forum, and ask if anyone in your area has one to show you. There is a 2922 listed in Denver.

There are TrailManors all over, and some are willing to show them off, even if their unit is not for sale. Good luck! I'd show you mine, but I sold it in March.
LoveToCamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 06:13 PM   #4
lazymanor

We have a 2004 3326 for sale near Florence, Co. It is listed in mountain region for sale. We are 35 mi south of C S .The trailor is in very good condition with propane tanks recertified last year. We used it in May and plan on Aug with the Mile high Trailblasers a local trailmanor group. If you are interested call me at 719 784 0427. It alo comes with a wdh and sway control, We are asking 9500. This is the one with dual axels. Good luck with your search, This is a Car Show Trailmanor John & Pamm Maxwell
WDH
lazymanor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 08:16 PM   #5
inghamm
Site Sponsor

Default Dealers need units

Good advice from Bruce Perens. We have lots of hope here that the factory gets things turned around, but there is a telling lack of evidence of that. One 2017 (2720) at Bangston Motor Homes Inc, has lots of pictures and lots of flaws. There was another 2017 (2720) at Camper Outlet in April, but they never put new pictures on their web site. When one of our members wanted to go see it they deferred, said it had "road rash" issues, was out getting taken care of, and they would call him when it was available to look at. They never called back. They also had another one "coming soon" that never arrived. Now they have eliminated TrailManor as one of the brands they sell, so scratch another dealer.

2922's were pretty popular while they were being made, but the run was pretty short, so they are pretty rare.

TrailManors are awesome trailers, and this forum is also awesome for owners. I wish you luck in your search.

TM: 2007 2720 (QB) TV: 2010 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
Hopkins INSIGHT brake controller, Andersen No-Sway WDH
CARCHET Solar Powered TMPS
Dometic CRX-1110 AC/DC Compressor Fridge, 200 W Solar
inghamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 09:13 AM   #6
Avalie

Default 2922 KS in Ogden

Mike,

We have a 2013 2922 KS for sale. We are in Ogden, Utah. That is still a 9 hour drive, but all freeway.

Check out our post in the Mountain Region For Sale section of this website. Our username is Avalie.

Let us know if that might work for you.
Mickey & John
Avalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 02:03 PM   #7
grubbyjeans

Default adhunter.com

We found our 2720 in NC (we're in Texas) through CraigsList. http://www.adhuntr.com enables a nationwide search.

Just go there and enter what you're looking for in the search box.

Here is a current listing.
https://denver.craigslist.org/rvs/6176435025.html

[SIGPIC]http://www.trailmanorowners.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8372&dateline=1403045 022[/SIGPIC]
2010 Sport Trac -> 2009 2720SL
Travel accessories: Dobro style resonator guitar, Mandolin, Guitar

Albums
grubbyjeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 11:25 PM   #8
gonzo628
TrailManor Master

I quickly glanced at the post and replies. All are good suggestions. If looking for a dealer, Custom RV in Ontario, California is a good bet. They usually have a number of units onsite and are quite familiar with TMs...http://www<dot>customrvsales<dot>com....

-2006 3124 KB
-2016 Dodge Durango R/T
gonzo628 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 07:15 AM   #9
Padgett
TrailManor Master

Unfortunately it appears TM is becoming a western brand. JD Sanders in Ocala no longer carries new ones. I do see used ones asking prices increasing.
Old 06-10-2023, 02:00 PM   #10
Borjes

To: jmc1708;
We have a 3023 2006 model just now attempting to sell for frankly age and health reasons of both of us. We are located in Aurora, Colorado and are seeking $5000 or best offer. We believe it is in nice/good shape. Used mainly in Colorado KOAs & Good Sam's. We have enjoyed using the unit. We have photos available. you can text us at 303 999 1242. I believe you would enjoy trail manor trailers.
Borjes is offline   Reply With Quote