TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 07-11-2005, 07:40 PM   #1
BradKlafehn

Default Fuse Box Location

I've searched the forums and looked through 3 TM manuals to no avail. I know our dealer told us where it was during walkthrough, but now I've forgotten - where is the fuse box located? We have a 2005 3023. Thanks!
Old 07-11-2005, 08:01 PM   #2
BobRederick

Check inside the grilled panel under the tub next to the step-up into the master bed. The top section is all the fuses and wiring distribution and the bottom section is the converter.
Bob
Old 07-12-2005, 09:30 AM   #3
hal

Don't forget that there is a fuse for the toilet. It is located under the cap at the back of the toilet. You should carry some spares. There is a tendency to fail at a serious moment. Also if you have extras you can always come to the rescue of others who aren't aware of this fuse.

Hal
Old 07-13-2005, 09:59 PM   #4
Paul_Heuvelhorst

Our older 1998 2619 fuse/converter panel was located low on the outside bathroom wall (opposite side of the tub) in the hallway to the back bed. I had to get on hands & knees to check it out... and a flashlight helped since it was difficult for my eyes to see without the addition illumination.

Your newer unit may have this panel located differently, but others will help you located it, if it differs from mine.