TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Trailmanor Elkmont Models
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2010, 07:22 AM   #7
gerrym51

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjbourge View Post
Hi Shandysplace,

I noticed in your early post that you had a 3326 TM and now a Elkmont 26 TM. We have a 2720 TM 2010 for the past two camping seasons and have been thinking of upgrading to the Elkmont. We thought of the 26 footer but last week we were at the dealer and saw a 24 that had a soffa bed instead of the permanent bed, which give you a lot more walking room in the trailer. But my main question is how do you like the Elkmont and is it really worth upgrading to. We pull our TM with a 2008 Honda Ridgeline and have had no wind problems or sway, but we are both in our late 60's and putting up and taking down of the TM is getting tougher. We had taken a crosscountry trip last year with the TM and made 29 campgrounds some for only one night, by the end of the trip we were getting better at the set up and take down, but still it took a toll. Do you get any sway when towing and is set up quicker?
Hi, its me again.

I guess what I;m saying is if your not going to use a pop-up trailmanor then all manufacturer light trailers are in play. the travel trailer market is the largest rv product so it stands to reason trailamor would sell regular trailers and get some added sales.

their hard sided pop-up has no competitor. the trailer does-so i think you should look at them all. my personal favcorite if i was going to buy are hard sided light trailer is the Heartland EDGE. look at new model m17 gerry