TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Camping & Lifestyle > Recommended Campgrounds and Places to Visit
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-10-2010, 08:04 AM   #1
TravlinOn

Default Disney’s Fort Wilderness Campsites

I’m too new to this forum to know if anyone has already mentioned “The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort” in Orlando, FL. Nothing is cheap at Disney, ever, but they do give value for the money in my opinion. I camped here a few years back and definitely plan to go back with or without the grandkids.

The campgrounds are clean, modern, and well kept. (See picture/details at link below) Of course, the attractions at DisneyWorld are great, and we’ve always found the lines to be shortest/coolest during the period between Thanksgiving and Christmas (exclusive of holidays).

On warm days, the best way from the Campsite to the attractions is by boat across the lake to the monorails. Always too much to do and too little time.

Here’s a link to the campsite:
http://tinyurl.com/8v8dcg