TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Camping & Lifestyle > TrailManor Pictures
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-2014, 08:40 PM   #1
LoveToCamp
TrailManor Master

Default Inside of our 2014 2417 KD Standard

I got the brackets to install the hanging cabinet. They were accidentally removed during dealer prep. Now, I can show pictures of the inside of our new 2417KD Standard.

Much more room than our old 2417 Sport! I have begun putting our supplies in, and maybe it is because I am arranging better, but there seems to be more usable storage in this than our Sport. I will have some open space (I don't plan to use every cubic inch, just because I have space).

You can see higher-res photos in my album, if you go to my profile.

Will get exterior pictures when I get it out on the street, or camping. It is next to the house right now, and not very photogenic. But, I like the 2014 graphics! Blue, with metal flake in the decals.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FrontUpload.jpg
Views:	2941
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	9609   Click image for larger version

Name:	RearShowerDownUpload.jpg
Views:	3458
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	9610   Click image for larger version

Name:	RearWithShowerUpload.jpg
Views:	2063
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	9611   Click image for larger version

Name:	StoveChestUpload.jpg
Views:	2274
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	9612  
LoveToCamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 08:43 AM   #2
TrailManorMan
TrailManor Master

That looks very nice, enjoy it ,

2012 Chevy Traverse 2009.5 TrailManor 2720 with cassette toilet modification. Cat scale weight 3980 lbs. full tanks

"Retractable hard side camper", way more than a pop up

2020 has 28 nights reserved and planning more.
TrailManorMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 05:11 PM   #3
Septemberdude

Default Height of sleeping area

Inside looks great! We want to install new twin memory foam mattresses on the king platform. Question: we were told by our dealer that the maximum thickness of the mattress is 4", otherwise, the TM won't close. It looks like your king mattress with sleeping bags and egg crate is thicker than 4". What should we be planning?

Also, did you order the hanging cabinet from TM? Didn't see that as an option.

THanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToCamp View Post
I got the brackets to install the hanging cabinet. They were accidentally removed during dealer prep. Now, I can show pictures of the inside of our new 2417KD Standard.

Much more room than our old 2417 Sport! I have begun putting our supplies in, and maybe it is because I am arranging better, but there seems to be more usable storage in this than our Sport. I will have some open space (I don't plan to use every cubic inch, just because I have space).

Will get exterior pictures when I get it out on the street, or camping. It is next to the house right now, and not very photogenic. But, I like the 2014 graphics! Blue, with metal flake in the decals.
Old 03-01-2014, 09:22 PM   #4
moaboy

Do your bathroom walls fold like on the 26, 27 etc TM's?
Looks great!
Old 03-01-2014, 09:58 PM   #5
lilysvalley

the pictures seem to show the bathroom walls up and folded down.

B Lily
Old 03-04-2014, 05:54 PM   #6
Brutus

Very nice pix. Thx for sharing!
Old 03-04-2014, 08:43 PM   #7
LoveToCamp
TrailManor Master

Sorry, all, for missing the questions. I thought I checked back often enough to see the questions, but obviously I didn't.

Yes, the bathroom walls fold like all the other TM bathroom walls.

The max thickness for bedding is about 5". I could keep the sleeping bag on top of the old mattress, but can not keep the egg-crate foam. So.... I got a two-mattress air mattress from Camping World. Coleman. They zip together to make a king bed the same size as our sleeping bag. BUT, the Standard width TM has a wider bed tray, so I got two sticks of foam, 4" x 5" x 80". We now have small ledges next to each side of the bed, so we can put stuff on them (phone, flashlight, etc.) The point is, I deflate the air mattresses when we pack to leave, so all bedding can stay in-place. I have a 12v pump that inflates each mattress in less than 45 seconds. Very simple setup, I think.

Yes, I ordered the cabinet from TM. I just asked the dealer to order it, along with the 3-drawer chest. TM has no problem with "special orders" for items like that. I got a hanging cabinet for my old 2417, also. TM is very good about working with you on special items.

Yes, the pictures show with the bathroom walls up, and also down. We keep them down during the day, and only put them up at night. Wanted to show someone who may be interested in a 2417, how much more roomy the trailer is with the walls folded. It also gives us another flat space for putting food bins, so we have everything we need inside during the day, instead of having it in the car. Works for us.

Sorry it took so long for me to realize there were questions. Hope I took care of all of them.
Old 03-12-2014, 02:53 PM   #8
Septemberdude

Default hanging cabinet

Did you order the hanging cabinet from TrailManor? We were told that for the 2417KS they won't provide a hanging cabinet because there isn't any room for it to the right of the window over the sink? Am I missing something here between the 2417KS and your model 2417KD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToCamp View Post

Old 03-12-2014, 09:21 PM   #9
LoveToCamp
TrailManor Master

I ordered it from TM. Large hanging cabinet, flat back. I have it to the right of the window over the stove, so it is between dinette bench and stove/fridge.

You can't hang a large, or small, cabinet between the window over the sink, and the door, as there is not enough room. But, there is plenty of room in a 2417 with a slide, to put it to the right of the sink.

Look at the picture of the slide end of our TM (first post), and you can see where it is. I have a 3-drawer chest (that I ordered from TM, also) to the right of the fridge/stove. It is under my hanging cabinet. Plenty of room for both!
Old 03-13-2014, 08:51 AM   #10
ArkyDoodle

So when you ordered the unit, you also included the hanging cabinet as an extra "option" and the factory created the mounting brackets?? Do you remember approximately what this cost??
ArkyDoodle is offline   Reply With Quote