TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2016, 07:31 PM   #21
bigd13

Pretty sure I googled "solid sided popup" and there it was! (Might have been page 2 or 3). Initially looking for a popup that would not harbor mold. 5 years an counting!
Old 04-15-2016, 07:39 PM   #22
Popupbenji

Wink

I went to an rv show when I was younger and watched one being setup and was absolutely amazed and thaught it was the coolest rv in the whole show
Popupbenji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 08:42 PM   #23
campernurse2012
Site Sponsor

My husband and I tent camped from 1995 until 2007 when I came across an a liner , we were tired of fighting the weather and our limitations of when and where we could go . We bought an Aliner which was nice, but after 5 years of camping and our aging ,we decided we needed something with more room and a bathroom/ shower. I started looking around for something we could pull easily and not be limited in any way! I looked off and on and found that a TM would be the best fit for us , finding a used one in our area was really a challenge!!! Then in November of 2012 I found our ' 05 2619 at a dealer in Austin , Tx . I had only seen the inside online , but when I stepped into the TM I was immediately impressed with the amount of room , etc. The rest is history ! We love our TM !
Texas
campernurse2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 10:13 AM   #24
Shane826
TrailManor Master

My extended family (mom & dad, brothers & sisters, aunts & uncles, cousins, grandma) would make a yearly trek from upstate NY to Myrtle Beach, SC. We had several pop-up campers for the adults while us kids would sleep in tents. My immediate family would spend a lot of time camping at Darien Lake amusement park with the same setup. So I had always wanted my own pop-up camper ever since I was a kid...

Fast forward to adulthood. Still wanted a pop-up. My wife was 100% against anything with canvas or any kind of tent material. I tried talking her into a hybrid as a compromise, still no go. I would browse Craigslist almost daily, daydreaming (also always wanted an ATV & a Gibson Les Paul)...

Then one day, there it was... An 05 2720QB, for sale 5 miles from my house. Went and checked it out and was convinced this was it. Hard sides, folds down for towing, I wouldn't have to buy a full size truck to pull it, and it could fit in the garage for storage. Showed my wife just as a concept (this unit was overpriced and in not great shape) and she told me to go to the credit union and see about a loan. I thought she was screwing with me. Still started doing some research (and found this site). A month later she asked what ever became of that camper. I told her I didn't think she was serious... Then the hunt was on! A couple months later we bought our 07 3326 King. That was last fall. Used it once, and can't wait for the camping season to start!
SMARTER THAN GOOGLE!
Shane826 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 08:37 AM   #25
inghamm
Site Sponsor

Default my first Trailmanor brochure

When I looked for my first Trailmanor brochure I couldn't find it and was very sad. A couple of days ago I accidentally found it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Trailmanor 2003-1.pdf (6.09 MB, 250 views)
File Type: pdf Trailmanor 2003-2.pdf (5.21 MB, 297 views)

TM: 2007 2720 (QB) TV: 2010 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
Hopkins INSIGHT brake controller, Andersen No-Sway WDH
CARCHET Solar Powered TMPS
Dometic CRX-1110 AC/DC Compressor Fridge, 200 W Solar
inghamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 11:26 AM   #26
Robert's TM

I was looking at a HiLO that was advertised I believe in CraigsList

When we got there the camper was not what we wanted.... Had some issues with the roof and leaks... Was thanking the dealership person... Was telling her that a hilo or something similar was what we were wanting... She told me to look up a TrailManor online.

So when specifically looking for TrailManor on the net came up with lots of info and other sites to look thru.... Found mine in Indiana on RV Trader website.... I live in Kansas.... Wife has relatives that live in Indiana... About an hour or two drive for them... They went and looked at it said it was in great shape.

So we came up looked at it.... Bought it 3 yrs ago.... Been happy with it ever since.

2004. 3023. Took it last year to the factory in Nebraska for a tune up... And a few minor fixes.
Old 09-03-2016, 06:46 AM   #27
Gwenne & Len

I was looking for camper options, and just cruising the internet every night while watching movies.....we had never seen one physically, but they looked intriguing. We drove to Ohio from Michigan to buy our first one.....I found it on rv trader.
2012 Highlander
Leelanau County, Michigan
Gwenne & Len is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 12:03 PM   #28
flipflop

I think it was on a Toyota truck forum years ago where people were discussing trailers. We'd always done tent camping when the kids were young, but decided to upgrade to a trailer. I looked for a Trailmanor before we bought the Kodiak hybrid trailer, but after a couple weeks I couldn't find one locally so we figured the Kodiak 172E would do fine. It did for a few years, but the canvas foldouts were getting tiresome for everybody.

Then last Friday my neighbor calls me and says he has a colleague selling one of those Trailmanors I'd been pining for. Blam, Saturday morning we have a sweet 2008 2619. Pretty much looks like it just came out of the factory. $10,200 was a bit steep for a private seller, but I'm a believer in if you find something clean that you want buy it before someone else does.
flipflop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 12:58 PM   #29
mecicon
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipflop View Post
Pretty much looks like it just came out of the factory. $10,200 was a bit steep for a private seller, but I'm a believer in if you find something clean that you want buy it before someone else does.

You got a pretty good deal, if in the condition you suggest. Enjoy.
'01 Ford Excursion Limited 7.3 L PSD 4WD (Rudolph) (Sold)
'18 Keystone Cougar 29BHS (Sold)
'15 Prime Tracer 25BHS (Traded)
'06 TrailManor 2619 (Traded)

:cwmddd:
mecicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 01:55 PM   #30
flipflop

Quote:
Originally Posted by mecicon View Post
You got a pretty good deal, if in the condition you suggest. Enjoy.
Thanks. I did a quick search on NADA and it said dealer retail was $10,315. I didn't have a lot of experience or info to go on with these TM's, but $10.2 was ok with me. That sounded reasonable. Yah, it's very clean, looks like it's been stored inside or covered and gently used inside. Originally bought from Car Show in Colorado Springs (we're in Denver), still has the Car Show stickers on it.

Oh yes, we'll enjoy this. Coming from a canvas end hybrid which is a 19-footer also closed up, we know for sure having the hardside extensions will be a lot better. Plus, the 2619 doesn't act like a parachute when towing.

There were three 3124's for sale locally in roughly the same price range but the 2619 seems better for offroading. The 3124 has a long overhang from the axle to the rear bumper.
flipflop is offline   Reply With Quote