TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Camping & Lifestyle > TrailManor Pictures
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-11-2006, 08:43 AM   #1
Doug W.

Default www.tmphotos.org update

I have been working on the www.tmphotos.org website. I have added a FAQ that explains how to use the website. If you have suggestions for additions or corrections to the FAQ, you can send me a private message here or use the "Contact Us" link at www.tmphotos.org. Much of the information that was on the main page has been moved to the FAQ. This has simplified the main page.

The www.tmphotos.org website is not a part of or endorse by this forum, but provides addtional picture storage to sponsors of this forum. This space is provided free of charge by me.
Old 01-04-2007, 06:21 PM   #2
Doug W.

I have increased the disk space people have for pictures from 250 MB to 500 MB. When I started the web site, I have 10 GB of disk space available. They have since increased it to 15 GB and then 50 GB and now I have 200 GB.
Old 01-23-2007, 09:49 AM   #3
Chris
Site Team

Does your gallery software have a tie in to VBulletin? If so, I would be willing to integrate it. We also have a lot more flexibility in the new host, so if you ever want to kill your site, we can. Otherwise, let's look at a tie in to the forum.
Ct..

www.trailmanorowners.com
www.granddesignowners.com
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 10:45 AM   #4
Doug W.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Does your gallery software have a tie in to VBulletin? If so, I would be willing to integrate it. We also have a lot more flexibility in the new host, so if you ever want to kill your site, we can. Otherwise, let's look at a tie in to the forum.
Ct..
I use XOOPS as a CMS and the version of Gallery I use has been tuned for XOOPS. The original Gallery program is located at: http://gallery.menalto.com/. I know people are looking at imbedding Gallery in vBulletin. The best information I have found on doing that is: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showp...&postcount=101. He says he has it integrated, but you have to have a vBulletin license to see the code.
Old 01-26-2007, 10:50 AM   #5
Doug W.

Oh and I now what you mean by flexibility. The forum is on hostmoster which is the new sister webhosting company to Bluehost which is who I use. They are owned by the same person and share facilities and network access.