TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 07-07-2003, 03:46 AM   #1
arknoah

Default RV Show feature of Trailmanor

I know someone else commented awhile back about the RV 2003 show which featured a Trailmanor.  For those of you who may have missed it, the segment which featured the 2619 was about keeping it simple, and first featured an Aliner, a Chalet, the Trailmanor and then a rather large fifth wheel, which really didn't belong in the segment.  

The salesperson showed how easy the unit is to set up (he didn't lock in the beds or put down the flaps, but that's okay) including the bathroom, which because he didn't put the shower curtain in the shower, it looked bigger than it was.  He also showed the new tile pattern and the granite-like counter top, (which are really cool).  My only complaints are that the host didn't say anything about the engineering history of our units, which she has for other manufacturers, and the salesman, who was knowledgable and seemed to be a nice guy, didn't really sell me on the units.  Some of the other salespeople had more enthusiasm without having that "used car salesman" personality, and it would have been nice for him to be as excited about the 2619 he showed.

But I gotta tell you, it was nice to see a Trailmanor on TV for a change.
Old 07-07-2003, 10:30 AM   #2
2619PDX

Default Re: RV Show feature of Trailmanor

Here! Here! i saw it again last night...

Gregg