TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 05:35 PM   #101
PopBeavers

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOEALAN View Post
My wife and I were go to San Francisco by bus (AC Transit green MCI) approx. 11:30 this morning (Monday, Oct. 5) when I look over to the right of me I see a TM. It look like 2720 or smaller pulled by a truck. I'm thinking propbably someone returning home from the TM rally located Petaluma.

Joe S.
By the time I left the rally at about 12:15, the few TMs that were left were going to be there awhile.

I believe our official count was 25, not counting the two that the dealer had to show.

Old 10-22-2009, 04:09 PM   #102
Beak12

ON Oct 20,09 on I15 south returning from the Pomona RV Show a few miles north of Escondido Ca. It was a older model I could not see the model number.

Old 10-22-2009, 07:44 PM   #103
Tuscany Bandit

John,
We were returning home from four days camping at Lake Jennings on the 20th and was north bound on the I15 north of Escondido at around 12:30 PM. Could it have been us you saw?

Old 10-22-2009, 11:04 PM   #104
Beak12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuscany Bandit View Post
John,
We were returning home from four days camping at Lake Jennings on the 20th and was north bound on the I15 north of Escondido at around 12:30 PM. Could it have been us you saw?
Don't think it was you. This TM was going south.

Old 10-26-2009, 12:48 PM   #105
rjlwork

This was our second trip to a local campground and our second TM sighting! They parked a 3023 2 sites down from us; a local man and his son from the same area (Hillard); we're from Reynoldsburg. All suburbs of Columbus, Ohio.

Judy
2010 Trailmini
2007 Buick Rendevous

Old 11-01-2009, 08:25 AM   #106
whitegs

Default Oak Mountain State Park, Birmingham

We're camped here visiting my children who live in Birmingham. My birthday is Halloween and my son's 2 days later on Nov. 2. It's Talladega weekend here in Alabama so there are a lot of visitors.

Yesterday afternoon there was a knock on our door and Roger and Marcia from Colorado introduced themselves. They are camped two sites over in their TM so that was the first other TM we've seen camping. They are on a 3 month trip and were here for the race. Roger shared a lot of tips since we just got our TM and he's been using his since 2006. It's sort of cold here surprisingly and he suggested pool noodles under the velcro and space heaters instead of using the propane heater.

This is our second trip. The first was for 2 weeks also visiting relatives in NY and NH. Setting up and tearing down have become pretty straightforward and we're very happy with our purchase.

Doc

Old 11-01-2009, 12:09 PM   #107
lnussbau

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegs View Post
Yesterday afternoon there was a knock on our door and Roger and Marcia from Colorado introduced themselves. They are camped two sites over in their TM so that was the first other TM we've seen camping. They are on a 3 month trip and were here for the race. Roger shared a lot of tips since we just got our TM and he's been using his since 2006. It's sort of cold here surprisingly and he suggested pool noodles under the velcro and space heaters instead of using the propane heater.

Doc
If Roger and Marcia are there, you might also check whether Dave and Marilyn are also there, as the two couples were traveling together, last I knew. In any case, if you see them again tell them Larry (the video guy) from Colorado says, "Hi," and that we're considering Moab.

Enjoy.

Old 11-02-2009, 02:39 PM   #108
whitegs

Default Oak Mountain State Park, Birmingham

Larry,

When we left early this morning Roger and Marcia's trailer was still dark. It was nice meeting them. They had separated from their traveling partners and were just coming off a week at the Naval Air Station in Pensacola.

Doc

Old 11-03-2009, 07:16 AM   #109
lnussbau

Thanks, Doc. I hadn't realized they'd separated, but I guess it IS near the end of the three months they were doing.

Old 11-04-2009, 06:00 AM   #110
Queeniereads

Saw a TM headed south about six miles north of the FL border. Towed by a white SUV. Pulled into the FL rest stop, but I missed them. I gave them a thumbs up, but they probably think I am a nut since my TM was almost an hour behind me being pulled by a big red truck...and I was in a silver mercury sable. LOL We are now full time for the next 3 months in a FL RV Park as we house-hunt.

Closed Thread