TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Camping & Lifestyle > TrailManor Pictures
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2006, 07:24 PM   #1
genesc

Default Check out my modifications of my 2005 3326King TrailManor

http://autos.ph.groups.yahoo.com/gro...ilmanor/photos

genesc
Old 02-03-2006, 10:01 PM   #2
Freedom

Your link leads to Yahoo and a sign in page. I will not sign up for Yahoo, so I guess I can't see your pictures!
Old 02-04-2006, 01:19 AM   #3
tucsoncarol
Site Sponsor

Default Can't see pics

Please try to post pics here, or some other thing than Yahoo. I'm always interested in mods to the same unit I have, but I can't see your pics.
Old 02-04-2006, 02:26 AM   #4
BrigCA61

That link goes to the Photo Albums at the Trailmanor Group at Yahoo. I am a subscriber to it. It is a very good group, much like this one here. It's worth it alone to sign up for Yahoo (free).

I think it's the album titled "campergene's mods".
Old 02-04-2006, 06:32 PM   #5
rooksroost

Got there, finally!
Some good ideas. Got a new address for when we move.
Old 02-05-2006, 01:20 PM   #6
PopBeavers

I disagree with the Yahoo terms of use policy. One of the reasons I pay money to belong to TMO is to see photos of TM mods without having to agree to the Yahoo policy.

Has anyone ever actually read the Yahoo termos of use policy? It is scattered around on multiple links, so it is awkward to read the whole thing.
Old 02-05-2006, 01:36 PM   #7
BrigCA61

This is probably off topic but it got my curiosity. I pay for sbc-yahoo dsl so the yahoo part comes with my dsl automatically. I hadn't heard of anything bad about the service agreement. I have been a subscriber to sbc-yahoo dsl for about 6 years and have been with yahoo for much longer and have never encountered any problems. Can you enlighten me?

As a side note, the Trailmanor Group at Yahoo is very nice and they are always referring people over here.

Thank you!
Old 02-05-2006, 01:55 PM   #8
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

Quote:
Originally Posted by genesc
Genesc -

Like others, I prefer not to sign up with ANY online group that will not be part of my core on-line existence. Yahoo does not have a sterling reputation, though perhaps they have changed things - but that is not the point. This group, the TrailmanorOwners forum, makes space available to you, and all members can access it while logged on to the site - why not use it? No ads, no pop-ups, no danger, access is pretty much limited to members.

I'd be glad to help you copy the pics onto this site if you would like. There is also a tutorial in the TM Reference Library, aka the "Trail Manor Info You Won't Find Anywhere Else" forum.

I've done a lot of mods on my TM - in fact, Gorilla glue is drying right now as I type this - and I enjoy seeing the ideas and mods done by others. I'd sure like to see yours.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 02:00 PM   #9
BrigCA61

I agree with Bill about posting photos here. In addition, it is probably easier (for me anyways) to attach a few photos to a post here than it is to upload pics at Yahoo (although that wasn't too difficult either).
Old 02-05-2006, 04:02 PM   #10
TexasThunder

I looked and this guy is very prolific. Lots of mods equals lots of photos.
I think here we get 1MB, over there he gets 30MB, and at his rate he is going to burn thru it.
According to the little status bar on the Yahoo site he is already at 11%, so he is at 3ish MB so far, (if I did the math right). Some mods can get by with little low-res photos, but on some the details from a higher-res photo sure are nice. His photos are not huge by no means, and Yahoo may be auto- sizing them, but he has 19 so far, and something tells me he is not done.

I way prefer this site, the depth and organization here is tops.

I just checked and everybody is at 11% regardless of number of photos. I guess thats a Yahoo thing. Anyway, his photos run from around 20 to 50k and thats times 19. If he's not at the 1MB, he almost is.