TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Frame
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 08-27-2012, 06:31 PM   #1
Riwright
TrailManor Master

Default Adjustable lift for the trailer?

How crazy an idea is it to have adjustable lift for the trailer? It seems it would be good to have a moderate level of lift for everyday camping with with the ability to jack it up to the sky for off-road use. This would be similar to TV air bags that stay at a low level for regular use and then get pumped up when needed.

I haven't found anything designed for this purpose. There are a lot of air bags out there that are adjustable but these all seemed to be designed for use in combination with a TV suspension.

Now since I live in LA I am sure someone in my local lowrider shop will be more than willing to help me out
Riwright is offline   Reply With Quote