TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Trailmanor Elkmont Models
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2009, 02:50 PM   #1
Dixielou

Default PHOTOS--'09 Elkmont With Sofa-Bed/Standard Bed

I received great photos of the new '09 Elkmont which show the new sofa-bed as well as the regular queen size bed. When you open the link below, click on the left hand photo for the new upright Elkmont TrailManor; click on the right hand photo for pictures of the folding TrailManors. Many of the photos are almost duplicates but there are enough to satisfy our interest in the new upright Elkmont.

Photos were sent to me by Jim Fisher, National Sales Manager for Trailmanor. Many thanks, Jim, for sharing these great shots.

Jim said the interior of the new Elkmont has been constructed with the care and attention suggestive of an Airstream. Would like to see this for myself. I suggested to Jim that there should be a window in the front of the trailer, and he said future models may include this as well as other modifications. Great!

Click here for the photos:

http://picasaweb.google.com/trailmanor
Old 02-17-2009, 04:36 PM   #2
commodor47
Site Sponsor

Great photos! Thanks for posting!

Dick
Albums
commodor47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 06:23 AM   #3
Joseph

Default Thanks!

Thanks for the post! As much as I like the new Elkmont I still like the permanent, up and out of the way, bed the foldouts have better. Well, as long as the knees hold out anyway! Thanks again.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:16 PM   #4
Al-n-Sue

Default New Elkmont model - the "bunkhouse"

I was looking for some Elkmont info and clicked on the picture link - and low and behold pictures of a new model were posted yesterday (9/10)! It has two bunks and a dinette instead of the couch/table. Looks like they took some hall space and moved the bath to make room for the two bunks. This should appeal to those who want an upright but have a couple of kids!
Old 09-11-2009, 03:19 PM   #5
Al-n-Sue

Default Elkmont questions

Does anyone know if the Elkmont has an optional 40 gallon freshwater tank? With a 30 gallon grey tank and 15 gallon black, you'll be filling the fresh water several times before filling up the waste tanks.

Also, where are the batteries located?

I love my 3124 but everytime I crawl on the floor to get something out of the cabinets or light the oven, I think how nice an upright would be. And it is actually lighter than my 3124 - probably saved weight on the lifting mechanism.