TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-26-2006, 10:21 AM   #1
tjbauer19

Default What is a 1997 TM 2720 worth?

I am looking to buy, I was wondering what a 1997 TM 2720 is worth.
This is how the add reads...

FOR SALE: 1997 TrailManor... Hard sided pop-up. "Equivalent travel trailer size - 27' open". Body length 24' when set up for camping, with headroom of 6'-4". Body length 16' when folded for traveling, with top of roof 5'-3" off the ground. Tows nicely with 4.0L, V6 pickup.

Two bedrooms - queen and double size beds. Hard wall bathroom with tub/shower. 3 burner gas range. Microwave oven. 3 way refrigerator with power vent. Two hanging kitchen cabinets. Entertainment center cabinet.

12 volt electical system with 30 amp power converter and battery charger. Dual 20 # gas cylinders. 16,000 BTU auto ignition gas furnace with blower and thermostat control. 6 gal gas water heater. Air conditioner. Roof exhaust fan. Roof vent with 12 volt lights. Power bathroom vent. 110 volt outside receptacle. Porch light. Systems monitor.

City water connection and 12 volt demand water system. 20 gal fresh water storage, 30 gal gray water storage. Equal-i-zer sway control hitch. Front awning and 11' Fiammi side awning. Four corner scissors jacks. 10" electric brakes. Two new radial tires. Spare tire, carrier, and cover. Boat rack on roof top.

Can any of you give me any pointers or potential problematic areas to look for or at? Is this worth the price they are asking? They bought it from a dealer last year took it to AZ for the winter and said it was to cramped for the entire winter. They are selling it for a bigger one.

Thank you,

TJB