TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2004, 12:37 PM   #1
central_texan

Default Changes by year

Does anyone have any information on what upgrade/improvements TM made as the year models evolved? i.e., What year did they transition from wall a/c to roof, year of power roof vent, when did they incorporate the pre-wiring for radio/cd, etc? I have seen many pics of older TMs and they don't seem to correlate to later models. This would help prospective owners decide whether they wanted an older model or newer. Thanks
Old 06-01-2004, 07:50 PM   #2
BOB_STRONG
Site Sponsor

Default Re:Changes by year

Central Texan,

Since 12/4/02, I have posted 3 different replies regarding the changes that have taken place in the TrailManors over the years. After having owned 3 TrailManors since 1993, I would have to say that the most changes per model year have taken place since about 2001. I am sure glad that we waited to buy a new one in 2002.

If I were looking at used model TrailManor, I would be starting at 2001 or 2002 models.

Instead of repeating the posts, please check out the following posts:

1. FAQ
about 5 posts down from yours, you will see 2001 3023 TrailManor started by Factor on 5/9/04. I have a nice post of several changes.

2 TrailManor Website Links
Re: Do You remember. It was started by Jeff Torsrud on 1/23/04. Once again, I have listed several changes on the models.

3. TrailManors For Sale
Re: Wanted used 3326. It was started by kenharlan on page 11 on 12/4/02. Once again, I have several of the changes that have taken place.

I think that after reading the 3 different posts, you will now see how many changes have taken place over the years. Most of the changes have taken place because of TrailManor owners who have written the factory about things that they would like to see on the TrailManors. The company really does listen to suggestions. The proof is in the product that is produced today.

I hope that all 3 posts will be of great help.

Bob Strong
BOB_STRONG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 09:20 PM   #3
central_texan

Bob,
Teriffic information. Using this information, I think I will opt for a new TM rather than chasing down a used one. I might miss out on some of the improvements that have taken place over the years. Would you have any idea what a 3023 is going for at dealers today?
Old 06-02-2004, 11:13 AM   #4
jniles

The best way to find out is call at least 2 dealers with your requirements and they will probably get honest fairly quickly. The dealer in Burleson, TX (Texas Happy Camper) was within $400 of my dealer in AR on like equip but I did not press the issue since it is another hour further to TX. Rodney Melton was the salesman the owner assigned to work my deal and he was very nice and thourgh.