TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Forum Admin | Account Help | Suggestion Box
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-2013, 11:15 AM   #11
mjlaupp
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kieranmullen View Post
....There are too many empty forums now that I can see more....

....If you have fewer forums with more postings it will seem more active and people will want to return and your post have a higher chance of being seen and people returning.....
The current forum format is the result of several discussions and trial formats between the charter members and the administrator. We like it this way.

2013 Jayco Eagle Premier 351RLTS 5er - Honda 2000i x2 w ext. run tank

2017 F350 King Ranch ultimate CCLB SRW 6.7L V8 TD Fx4 BakFlip F1 & BakBox

TM History: '97 2720, '02 2720SL, '03 2720SL, '04 3326K. 2001 - 2012 yrs owned.

1990 Isuzu Trooper II 283 V6
mjlaupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:17 AM   #12
kieranmullen

Yup Well the Captain at the Titantic didn't want to change course either.

To each their own.
kieranmullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:20 AM   #13
rvcycleguy
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kieranmullen View Post
Yea I did that after my posts started being moved without notification. I felt I had no choice. Not good admin etiquette in my opinion. There are too many empty forums now that I can see more. Admins never get this...

If you have fewer forums with more postings it will seem more active and people will want to return and your post have a higher chance of being seen and people returning.

Also if email notification is on by default people are more likely to return. Oh someone finally replied to that post from a month ago but someone will never know because they do not have topic notification setting turned on.
I would suggest you take a breather and let owners respond when they can or have an interest. This site is unique and unlike many others you may be browsing and posting. The site has recently been reactivated due to some unforeseen issues. During the winter and early spring months when we are not using our TM, the site can be slow to respond with answers to your queries. It's obvious your excited about the new to you TM and that's great. Slow down on the number of posts or consolidate to one post announcing yourself and be patient.

TM-2002 3124KB
TV-2003 Toyota Tundra V8 4.7L. Fact. Tow Pkg, air bags
2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50c Motorcycle- crashed- parted out
1956 Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Motorcycle-sold
2006 Harley Road King
rvcycleguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:29 AM   #14
kieranmullen

Not so excited as waiting for wife to return from an ortho appointment that went overdue so I am handling sales questions and emails from clients. Off too a photo shoot now...

BTW Often in many other circles combining posts is NOT suggested. After using the search tool to search by topic, I create a thread with ideal keywords in it.

Pick your subject...

"I have a problem"

"I have a problem with my water heater"

"I have a problem with my water heater also looking for light covers and a door lock for the lower door"
kieranmullen is offline   Reply With Quote