TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Electrical
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2018, 06:44 PM   #1
Redsparow1

Default Inergy Kodiak Solar Generator

Guys I bought this device after my parents picked one up and I am pretty impressed with it. I did a review of it at my blog here I also have the link below if cut and paste is easier. It is essentially a giant lithium ion battery (1.1 Kilowatt Hours) that can be recharged a variety of ways (120V/12V/Solar). It runs super quiet (computer fan noise), so you run it all night without disturbing neighbors, so you don't have to worry about generator quite hours. It only weights 20lbs and is about the size of a large shoebox, so you don't have to worry about filling up the back of your tow vehicle with generators and gas. It is plenty of power for boondocking over a weekend and you can charge it from within your vehicle cigarette lighter. I haven't got my TM out of storage yet, but I thought I would share since it seems like most people are getting a start on the season. Is this essential? But it is pretty nice to have, especially if you need to run a CPAP machine or other sensitive electronics.

http://www.backyardmovies.net/inergy...erator-review/

You can also run your Margarita Machine with it!

https://youtu.be/nb3nZDya9CU
Redsparow1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
generator, portable generator, renewable energy, solar power