TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-04-2009, 10:31 PM   #1
paulgart

Default We are Trailmanor Owners!

After a year of lurking and learning on this site and narrowly missing out on a couple of opportunities; we have become Trailmanor Owners today!
I'll be bringing her home tomorrow after paying in full.
She's a 2000 2619 in excellent condition with two sweet modifications. Factory installed solar panel with two 6 volt golf cart batteries AND 40 gallon freshwater capacity.
The first thing I did when I got home was to pop open a "cold one" and the second was to become a site sponsor for the next two years.
We've been tent camping for years and are looking forward to a more civilized approach to adventure as we are both getting close to retiring!
I love this website and the Community whose dedication to TM ownership let me know that this is the upgrade from the 1971 VW bus we've been looking for.
Best To All TM'ers!
Paul and Donna Gartenmann
Longmont, Colorado.
paulgart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:54 PM   #2
mcgyver210
TrailManor Master

Welcome aboard Paul & Donna this group is allot of fun!

2008 3023
2016 Ford F150 Platinum FX4
2003 Land Rover Discovery
EAZLift 1000lb WDH & Sway Control
Tekonsha P-3 Trailer Brake Controller - Proportional

http://www.hickscarpetcare.com/forum...mpSite2008.jpg
mcgyver210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:08 AM   #3
rumbleweed

Default Welcome

Welcome to the wonderful world of TM and to the site. Looking forward to hearing about your good times in your new TM.

Bob:
Old 03-05-2009, 08:10 AM   #4
PopBeavers

It looks like you live in Colorado. There are a few active posters in Colorado, not that they live around the corner from you. So you may encounter them in your travels.

We have an entertaining thread about TM sightings that I always keep an eye on for entertainment.

Welcome.
Old 03-05-2009, 10:53 AM   #5
Al-n-Sue

Default Colorado posters

[quote=PopBeavers;56847]It looks like you live in Colorado. There are a few active posters in Colorado, not that they live around the corner from you. So you may encounter them in your travels.
[quote]
Posters=those who post, as opposed to the beautiful picture posters you find all over the state.

Colorado has one of the more active and larger Trailblazer groups. You can find them somewhere each month in a variety of campgrounds, generally near the Front Range. Check the schedule at the TM website. Hope to see you along the way.

Many of the members are in the Denver area, but we have a few in Colorado Springs and several north in in your area around Longmont and Loveland.

Alan
Old 03-05-2009, 11:05 AM   #6
4Kids2Dogs

Thumbs up Happy Camping!!

Hi! Congratulations from one new TM owner to another! We are down in the Southeastern part of Colorado, so pretty far from you. Weather has been SOOOO nice here - its supposed to be over 80° here today!! We are getting antsy to go camping soon. Maybe we will see you in the campgrounds. I cannot rave enough about the value of this site in getting to know your "new" TM and solving problems. We too have upgraded from tent camping...so it will be such a terrific experience to have the TM.

Welcome to the fun!
1995 Ford F-150 w/Prodigy BC

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
4Kids2Dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 05:31 PM   #7
markandanne

Default Welcome fellow Longmont TM owners!

Congrats on your purchase and hope to see you around, maybe at one of the Mile High Trailblazers weekends.
Old 03-05-2009, 08:35 PM   #8
paulgart

Thank You All for Welcoming Us!
I got our 2619 home safely tonight in spite of serious cross winds (40mph plus or minus) on the route home along I-25 in Colorado.
Donna and I had the pleasure of setting up our TM tonight for the first time together in our driveway in semi-darkness. We were done in about 15 minutes! I know we can bring that time down in daylight with experience; it was so easy.
Next up was the tour because Donna had not yet seen the unit. She trusted my judgement in this major purchase and was not dissapointed. We love it and are looking forward to Great Adventures together.
I did notice that the Colorado Trailblazers is real active group; we'll look at joining in once we get our rig fitted and up and running.
Thanks Again,
Paul and Donna
Longmont
paulgart is offline   Reply With Quote