TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-2006, 02:51 PM   #1
Debian Dog

Default Chesapeake RV solutions event. Mods w/ PICTURES

Chesapeake RV solutions had a big camping weekend and LOTS of Trailmanors showed up. I thought I had taken pictures of them all but realized later... I missed about 10 of them. Thanks to all the GREAT owners that let me tromp through their Trailmanors and take pictures.

Oh had a GREAT time too! Good people. Great Food.
You people are the dessert and side dish masters.
Old 05-14-2006, 03:51 PM   #2
EMPTYNESTERS

Default Thank You

Wow! What fun...and great job! Thanks for sharing!
Old 05-14-2006, 11:24 PM   #3
Bill & Lisa

Default a couple of more pics

Wanted to echo Dog's comments on a great weekend. Chesapeake RV sell more than just TMs BUT 17 of the 36 units there were TMs! Jackie's planning and placement of the units allowed some great pictures. In the first shot is looking down a row of TMs. next shot is of Tim and Jackie, as nice a folks as you could ever want to meet. Final shot is a different angle with our TM (mostly blocked by the Durango) surrounded by a sea of Trailmanors.

Thanks for a great weekend (rain didn't start til we were getting in the car to pull out!),
Bill
Old 05-15-2006, 05:31 AM   #4
Debian Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill & Lisa
Thanks for a great weekend (rain didn't start til we were getting in the car to pull out!),
That was about perfect! We actually set the trailer back up in the driveway when we got home (in the rain) and took a nap. Something about sleeping in a TM in the rain I like.
Old 05-15-2006, 07:17 AM   #5
BobRederick

Man, I can identify with that!!!! Sleeping in the TM in the rain. I sleep in it every time I get a chance. Looks like a weekend trip to the mountains coming up for me. Have to work with the suspension folks to get my risers installed in plenty of time... maybe I'll have to put that work off a week.
Old 05-15-2006, 07:34 AM   #6
ripp1202
TrailManor Master

Great pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And like all the different ways people modify there TM to work for them!!!! Thanks You for the picture!!