TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Camping & Lifestyle > Recommended Campgrounds and Places to Visit
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-05-2015, 02:42 PM   #1
Lesherp
Site Sponsor

Question Need campground advice for No Cascade NP, Glacier NP. and Western Canada.

I am beginning to plan our summer trip as I may need to make some early reservations because my thought is that July might be good; with the elevation it will be cooler. Plans are tentative now but it looks like No. Cascade’s NP, Glacier NP, Banff NP, Canadian Glacier NP, Jasper NP, and on over to Vancouver BC.

I am looking for suggestions for campgrounds to stay at, places to see and things to do along the way. I picked up some helpful advice last year when we did our eastern loop. We went in the fall last year and most of the time we had the campgrounds almost to ourselves.

That trip was nothing short of spectacular. We entered Canada from Minnesota, went around Lake Superior, up the St. Lawrence Seaway, across the top of New Brunswick, through Prince Edward Island, up to Cape Breton Highlands, down the east coast of Nova Scotia, back into U.S. to Acadia NP, south to the Gulf of Mexico, west to Calf., and north home. I have downloaded pictures to Flickr and a link is in my TM signature.

Thanks a head of time for any suggestions you may have.

Dealer Options:swing tongue, sink cabinet, awning, air conditioning, tile

Modification: 15“ tires & monitor system, WDH, Prodigy B.C., 2-6 V. batteries & clipper monitor, LED's. Additional modifications can be seen in albums.
Pictures of campsites and places we visited can be seen at https://www.flickr.com/photos/101899116@N06/sets/.

Lesherp is offline   Reply With Quote