TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2016, 07:10 PM   #1
Gapopper

Default Newbie Mistakes

We just bought our ntu 2006 2720SL. We spent the weekend cleaning and transferring our gear from popup to the TM. It rained pretty good today. We noticed one leak . I will have to caulk the roof moulding when the rain moves out. We placed a memory foam mattress from our old popup on the bed. When I tried to close the camper , I couldn't get it to latch. We tried and tried but it was a no go. So I raised it back up and removed the foam mattress. Tried to lower it again and bingo , it latched. After I got it all latched up , I tried to store the steps. They would not go back in. I discovered that the steps have to be stored before lowering the shells. The shell arms when down block the steps. Also I was scared that I was going to rip down the shower curtain when lowering the bathroom walls.

What mistakes have you made while setting up , taking down , towing or camping ?
Gapopper is offline   Reply With Quote