TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Exterior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 05-19-2008, 05:17 PM   #1
bigben8011

Default need a few replacement parts

I just bought a used trailmanor. it was made in febuary 1992 and is a model 26. so far I love it and it took me 5 minutes to have it down from compleatly setup. anyhow since it is used and I only paid 500 smackers for it some little work is to be expected. two things that I really want to get fixed within the month is the awnings support bars that fold out and go down to the ground. the other thing is one of the latches. I am a machinist and can weld so fixing the awning supports should be easy. if nothing else cheaper. but if I could buy new ones cheaper then that would be better. I am not sure of the model number of the awning because all the letters are worn off the outside shell.

the latch is one thing I really want to get fixed. when you fold it down there are bars that are mounted under the shells that clip into a latch in the middle of the trailer. I am missing one of the bars and instead of getting a new one the last owners just used a nylon strap across the top to pull it down. but I would like to replace it with one that came from the factory. any help as to where I can buy a new one? thanks and takereasy ben smyser
Old 05-19-2008, 07:18 PM   #2
B_and_D
Site Sponsor

Pictures would be helpful.

There are many parts available from the factory. From your description I'm not sure what you're looking for...