TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Forum Information > System Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 08:52 AM
Administrator

Exclamation How to become a site sponsor of the TrailManor Owner's Forum

Hi,
You're interested in becoming a sponsor of the TMO! First off, Thank You!.

The forum can be joined in one of two ways - check or PayPal. PayPal is an instant method for joining the site and can be done easily by using this link: http://www.trailmanorowners.com/forum/payments.php. By using this link, your account is credited immediately.

The second method is by Check. When paying by check, the following must happen! Put your username on your check. If you don't know that, look on the board. In the upper left side of the screen it says "Welcome, ______" The name in the blank is your username. Please include it. Also please be sure that you make the check out to Chris Tretta, and not the TrailManor Owner's forum. the bank doesn't like that because I don't use a business account. Lastly, you'll need to send it to me. That address is:
Chris Tretta
1001 Robin Road SE
Rio Rancho, NM 87124
One word of caution for using a check and USPS...My mail carriers are notorious for delivering mail incorrectly. If you don't see your account credited in a week, please email me. Please let me know if you have any questions. This post will remain sticky and closed so that folks can get the info easily.
www.granddesignowners.com
Closed Thread