TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 10-02-2005, 10:31 PM   #1
miachia

Default First time out

Hi all,

I just wanted to thank everyone for sharing all the info on this forum. We have a used 99 2619 and me and my 15yr old son took it out Friday, Saturday and came home today. The Trailer was WONDERUL, it was easy to set up and plenty spacious for our needs. I am so glad we waited to buy what we really wanted. We took the owners manual and we also printed up info and tips from this forum, without these tips I know we would have been lost.

The only silly thing that happened is when we went to the dump station my son opened up the black water valve full force, unfortunately it caused the hose to dosconnect and go all over his shoes! Now he knows to open it more slowly.

Thanks again everyone.

Danette
Old 10-03-2005, 10:09 AM   #2
B_and_D
Site Sponsor

I'm glad you are enjoying your TM. We had the same thing happen to us with the hose (not on the first trip, though) so now we always give a little tug on the hose to make sure it stays on (and open it slowly).

And of course we had an audience, some guy who just came up and started "helping" us close down the TM. GRRR!!!