TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-24-2014, 12:12 PM   #1
MisterP

Default Just a reminder...

There are two threads I maintain in the technical library area. I haven't added anything in a while, so I thought I would nudge the group.

The first is a list of parts and accessory websites for "stuff" TMs use. It's already pretty well populated, but if anyone buys a part or accessory they think is useful to other members, send me a PM with a web link to the place you bought it from. If you just tell me "Camping World" it won't get added. Common stuff you can buy at the big RV dealers won't be added to the list, it's easy for anyone to find. Replacement bearing parts for Dexter axles would be added, particularly if someone found a good price on them.

The other site is a list of on-line instructions for TM stuff. Check the list first, but if you find an on-line manual for something used in TMs, send the link on to me if you don't see it in the list.

I won't be responding to your PM's unless I have a question. I have to work with Bill to update these, so I typically send him an update when I have a few new items. Don't panic if your suggestion is not shown immediately.

Thanks. Paul.