TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2008, 07:52 AM   #1
TinCocodrie

Default New 3023 Owner

Hi Group- just purchased used 2009 Model 3023 - owner only used it only 6 times and in perfect condition. Owner did not have manual. Does anyone have a manual they can email me? I've found most appliance info on the internet and have looked at all the tech info on this forum. I've download the checklists and will use them the first time we go camping next weekend. Wife and I life in South La and will use it when we evacuate for Hurricanes plus camping anytime we can-- we also plan on selling our home when I retire in 5 years or so and we will travel with the trailer full time around the country- love the forum and am impressed with the trailer-
TinCocodrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:08 AM   #2
Keith Wire
TrailManor Master

Here is a link to the manual for the 2720 here on the forum...

http://www.trailmanorowners.com/foru...ead.php?t=2472

HTH, Keith
Keith Wire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:21 AM   #3
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

Tin and Keith -

That is Mike and Kelley's personal (homemade) manual, and it is a good one. But it is not the Official TM Manual that comes with every TM.

In the same forum, I posted a copy of the manual for my 2002 TM. But it is real old now, and it wasn't much of a manual even when it was new.

I gather that the new TM Owners Manual, like the new TM website, is much improved. I would love to post a copy of the new manual, but no one has answered my calls to loan me one so I can copy it. Still looking ... I think the "new" manual showed up with the 2007 or 2008 models.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 02:12 PM   #4
gocntry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
I gather that the new TM Owners Manual, like the new TM website, is much improved. I would love to post a copy of the new manual, but no one has answered my calls to loan me one so I can copy it. Still looking ... I think the "new" manual showed up with the 2007 or 2008 models.Bill

Bill, I Have A 2008 2720. If You Would Like A Copy Of The Manual, I'll Be Happy To Send My Manual To You And You Can Return It When Your Done Or I Can Have It Photocopied And Send Those To You. Maybe You Just Need Any Updated Pages?? If I Can Be Of Any Help Just Let Me Know
Old 10-16-2008, 02:33 PM   #5
TinCocodrie

Thanks guys
I called the factory and if I send them $20.00 they will send me a new manual- for now I'll use the checklists and manual above-- found original manufacturers web sites for frig, tv antenna, elec converter, elec tong jack, radio, stove, air conditioner, toilet, etc and all have good manuals- if anyone needs these let me know
thks again
Old 10-17-2008, 09:22 AM   #6
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

Quote:
Originally Posted by gocntry View Post
Bill, I Have A 2008 2720. If You Would Like A Copy Of The Manual, I'll Be Happy To Send My Manual To You And You Can Return It When Your Done Or I Can Have It Photocopied And Send Those To You. Maybe You Just Need Any Updated Pages?? If I Can Be Of Any Help Just Let Me Know
Gocntry -

Many thanks for volunteering. This question comes up fairly often, and a copy of the new manual (my 2006 manual is still the old one) will be very welcome. I've sent you a PM about co-ordinating it. It will take me about 3 weeks to get it together, so Tin, if you can wait that long, you'll owe Gocntry a vote of thanks.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 09:44 AM   #7
gocntry

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinCocodrie View Post
Owner did not have manual. Does anyone have a manual they can email me?

TinCocodrie, I Now Have A 2008 2720 Manual Scanned Into PDF Format. It's a Little Over 6 MB In Size If You Would Like Me To E-mail It To You Just Give Me An E-mail Address And I'll Send It On Over.

Jeff
Old 10-20-2008, 08:42 PM   #8
sallby

Default new manual for 3023

We will be picking up our new 2009 3023 about Nov 1. We would be happy to scan it into a PDF file and e-mail it to you. Just let us know.
Old 10-21-2008, 04:50 AM   #9
TinCocodrie

home email should be able to handle 6 MB
send me all you have
[email protected]
thks again group
T
Old 10-21-2008, 06:32 AM   #10
gocntry

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinCocodrie View Post