TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-05-2006, 10:02 AM   #1
Debian Dog

Smile YAY us! We bought one

The little women wanted to look at all the floorplan in person before buying a used 2720SL but after she saw the layout and got to walk around one she liked the "regular" 2720 a lot better. The dealer, Chesapeake RV Solutions, took a lot of time with us and opened and or closed most all the models on the lot 5 hours later we were picking options on a new 2720 w/ AC, awning, hanging cabinet, TV shelf, bike carrier, folding tongue. Now we just have to wait 3-4 weeks (he had a show model there but it looked a little too used). We are pretty excited.

When we take delivery he is going to take 3-4 hours to go though the whole trailer; we will fill the tanks, make sure she holds a charge, the refig. will have been running 12 hours, etc... the trailer will be "camp ready" when we roll out of the dealership. He is also "giving" us 7 nights of camping at Lake Gaston.

Look for us at a campground near you (on the east coast).
Old 02-05-2006, 11:44 AM   #2
B_and_D
Site Sponsor

Congratulations! We really like our 2720 (even though it's 9 years old). Hope you enjoy many happy nights of camping in it!
Old 02-05-2006, 01:57 PM   #3
Debian Dog

Yes we have downloaded the checklist and "unofficial" PDF manual and read it together this morning (instead of the Sunday paper)
Old 02-05-2006, 02:09 PM   #4
live2shopnc

Tim will do you right. We bought our's from him when he first started selling them. Great dealer. We are now looking at a fith wheel he has. We love our TM but think we might want more room when I decide to retire (any day now!!!) Sure is nice to be working knowing you can say KMG (kiss my grits)
Old 02-05-2006, 06:39 PM   #5
Senorsedona

Thumbs up Welcome

Welcome to the family.

Have fun.

Jack
Old 02-05-2006, 08:15 PM   #6
Firedog

Congrats.....I'm sure you will enjoy yours as much as we enjoy ours.
Old 02-06-2006, 01:31 PM   #7
Bill & Lisa

Congrats as well. We live in Va Beach and since getting our TM from Tim in September have managed to camp at least one weekend a month. Mostly local since I still work and don't want to spend alot of my weekend driving somewhere. Our next outing is the 18th of this month and I think we are heading to Cheatam Annex up near Newport News! Have fun!
Bill
Old 02-06-2006, 02:18 PM   #8
rockerga

Welcome to the family! ENJOY!
Old 02-07-2006, 07:53 AM   #9
Debian Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill & Lisa
Congrats as well. We live in Va Beach and since getting our TM from Tim in September have managed to camp at least one weekend a month.

Thanks Bill and everyone. With all the folks camping with dogs and my girl being a vet. Perhaps we should look at becoming camp vetrenatians or something. Set up shop in the TM
Old 02-09-2006, 07:43 AM   #10
Catawbalea

Thumbs up We bought one, too!

Now to read directions and try not to get confused. Now to buy a campground directory. Should we join Good Sam? Thanks to everyone for this forum. It sure helped the decision.