TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Camping & Lifestyle > TrailManor Website Links
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-01-2004, 08:38 AM   #1
JTorsrud

Default Join Our Group, One More Time!

Hello Folks:

Dis-regard the previous post for the "Join our Group"! It was supposed to be an HTML link box for our website. But, it did not format correctly.

Anyway, we welcome everyone to come on over and join our Group and the link listed below.

Just post a reply to this message with your Email and we'll send you an invite to join our website and group.

The site will be used as another forum for TrailManor Owners.

It is TOTALLY FREE! Now, that being said, it won't be nearly as good as this site, but will provide another forum for TM owners and prospective owners.

We'd like to get a Photo album started of TM owners, along with photos of their spouses, family members and of course their TrailManors too.

Just leave a reply to this message (don't forget your Email) and we'll send you an invite to join.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from all of you.

Jeff and Brenda Torsrud 8) ;D

Here's the link:
http://groups.msn.com/JeffBrendasTra..._whatsnew.msnw
Old 02-01-2004, 03:15 PM   #2
bonzaibeaver

Default Re:Join Our Group, One More Time!

What would your site have that this one doesn't? I really enjoy this site, it is well established, people follow the rules and are pleasant and extremely knowledgeable, so give me some good reasons why I'd want to go to another one - besides the fact that yours will be free. I don't mind the nominal fee for this one. I've learned enough to get more than just my money's worth out of it.
Old 02-01-2004, 03:35 PM   #3
G-V_Driver
Site Sponsor

Jeff,

Bonzai said what I thought when I read your post.

I don't know if the world needs another TM site, and have a hard time figuring out what we need that we don't have here. I too will be interested in your rationale for starting another site.

G-V_Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 07:17 PM   #4
mjlaupp
Site Sponsor

:-\ Don't need another Trailmanor board. Have all I can do to keep up with everyone on this one.

How long will your board continue to be free ???

Don't want nothing to do with the butterfly, MSN or Bill Gates :-[

I sponser this board so it will be free of advertisement. Why shoud I go to your board where the first thing to be found is advertisement ???

No Thanks >
MJL
mjlaupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 07:35 PM   #5
JTorsrud

To answer the responses:

The board is just that, another place for information and pictures.

It's FREE as long as they don't start charging me!!!!!

When that happens it goes away.

I'm not twisting anyones arms, it was just a gesture on my part to have people join.

Don't want to join???? OK!!!

I don't get into politics either. So, where Bill Gates is concerned, I could care less!!!!

I think I've said enough.

Old 02-01-2004, 08:28 PM   #6
BOB_STRONG
Site Sponsor

To All Who Are Thinking About The Site:

I don't think Jeff meant to be malicious or try to take loyal followers away from this wonderful site. We all are very proud of our TrailManors. What a better way to promote the TrailManor than to have another site where people can post pictures and have other things posted regarding their experiences with their TrailManors.

Most RV types don't even have 1 site yet alone the possibilty of 2 sites. What a better way than to show our support for TrailManor than to also be open minded about Jeff's site. Pople who are looking at TrailManors will then be surprised to see what a loyal following the company has. This can also be exemplified by all of the TrailBlazers Chapters that have sprung up across the country. Could you imagine what would have happened if the original chapter didn't want other chapters being started up? A lot of good times would be missed by all if this had not happened.

I know I love to see pictures of other TrailManors, but I think they have a problem showing them on this site because of space. I'm not sure about this fact though. There was a wonderful topic: Pictures of TrailManors, but people could no longer post to it.

What a better place than to have an alternate site like Jeff's to fill this void. I'm sure there are many people out there who would love to post pictures, but are not able to accomplish this.

Bob Strong
A Happy TrailManor Owner
BOB_STRONG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 09:22 PM   #7
G-V_Driver
Site Sponsor

I didn't sense any malice or other nefarious motives on Jeff's part, but was just curious about what additional benefits would be available on another site that we don't have here.

If pictures are easier to post to Jeff's site, that would make sense to me, even though I don't know anything about that subject and have enough trouble with the words. I've been impressed with the interest and enthusiasm in Jeff's posts to this site and don't begrudge him the opportunity and desire to start another one if he wants.
G-V_Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 12:00 PM   #8
k_and_p_camping

I understand these folks are excited, but I just can't see the advantage of spreading out our little group. ??? I'd rather have one bigger, active site than 2 smaller sites. I don't want to take the time to look through two lists and I like the no-advertising policy here.

I also really don't like msn groups. Even though I have opted out of all email notices and "exciting offers from our sponsors" and everything else I can find, I still get 10x the spam on my hotmail account (used by msn Passport) than I do on my yahoo account. Even more interesting: I have NEVER sent an email with the hotmail account so the only possible way the spammers could have gotten it is from msn. I only had it to "reserve" a name I use!

Pam
Old 02-02-2004, 12:26 PM   #9
JTorsrud

You can all save any further comments and negative remarks!

My wife and I are moving on.

We never intended to undermine this board or anything else along those lines.

We are the nicest people in the world and yet have to READ and put up with these comments! NO MORE!

You are welcome to have "Your Little Group"!

Enough Said.

GOOD BYE!!

Jeffrey & Brenda Torsrud > > > > >
Old 02-02-2004, 12:55 PM   #10
jniles

Hummmmmm