TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-02-2003, 09:46 AM   #1
efelker

Default What would yo put on your wish list?

This list/checklist is my own personal list of the things I'll buy as I start rolling the snowball down the hill on TM Ownership. If you don't know what "snowballing" is, type in "snowball" and do a search).

Basically, this is my dream list of the things I need to buy at my handy RV wholesaler to make my TM "better." I include it only to serve as a guide for some of the things you might also want to consider. I include where to find the particular item and the wholesaler stock number. You might not agree on my choices; however, if you are interested in similar items, you can at least find what I was looking at on the internet.

For example, I have seen several questions on this website about where to find a cover/tarp for the TM. I'm interested in the TM2720. Buried deep, after many mouse clicks on the Camping World website I found an ADCO breatheable (don't use anything that won't breath or you'll have mildew up the wazoo) cover [22'7" X 26') that will work for a 2720.

Everything on this list might not work for you. Hopefully it at least helps you in the search (like for a brake controller, W/D hitch, etc.)

Ed