TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Appliances
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2010, 03:11 PM   #1
rvmi312

Default TV Reception Issue

Has anyone else had this issue? If I hook my (new) TV to the antenna the TV tells me it is getting no signal (booster[s] on), when I hooked up to the campground's cable at a different cg I got a lousy picture (no booster) and limited channels. I slipped my cable through one of the velcro'd inside covers directly to the TV and viola, great picture 60+ channels. I tried by-passing the cable inlet on the side and hooked directly to a junction inside the lower refer access door; no change. Obviously there is a connection that is bad or a shorted cable somewhere. Ideas?? I don't see any schematic to trace the TV leads through the unit. Connections on the roof look fine to the antenna.

It is a 2006 that I just bought used. Who would have thought to check that the TV connections worked! Is there a cross-over switch between the cable input and the antenna somewhere I don't know about?

RVMI312
Brighton, MI

Tags
tv reception