TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 05-12-2009, 09:04 PM   #41
Al-n-Sue

Is that a Texas A&M Aggie? If so gig 'em!

Have two kids with Aggie rings!
Old 08-07-2009, 01:56 PM   #42
Al-n-Sue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al-n-Sue View Post
We will do numerous weekend or extended weekend trips close to home this year. Fortunately the Front Range of Colorado has a lot to offer - all within a few hours of home. We'll do an early trip to a new state park - Cheyenne Mountain - which opened a few months ago. We'll hit other close state parks - Mueller and Golden Gate - and a private park or two. The TM owners in Colorado are very active with a "rally" each month. We'll hit several of those.

We are looking at a potential longer trip after Labor Day to the western slope - if anyone has any suggestions for something around Grand Junction I'd be interested in hearing your ideas.

I'm still a working stiff with little vacation so have to stay close to home and do weekends.
Alan
Since I wrote this in Feb we've made some trips and have a couple still planned. Our Labor Day trip will be to One Mile Campground, near Almont, CO on the Taylor river, and will be sandwiched between non-camping trips to Nashville to see our newest granddaughter, and a trip to Dallas to see our next newest granddaughter!

And it looks like we may get a trip to Albuquerque for the Balloon Fiesta in Oct - just before DW has shoulder surgery! It will be an interesting fall!