TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Camping & Lifestyle > TrailManor Pictures
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 06-18-2013, 09:31 PM   #1
CeeWoo

Default Kittitas County Washington free campground

We're always on the lookout for new spots to camp and found the Teanaway Campground about 35 miles from our house recently. Had visited there once about 10 yrs ago, but for some reason we weren't overly impressed- BUT WE ARE NOW. It's in the central part of Washington State, near the town of Cle Elum. Free dry camping, on a small river. Operated by one of our local timber companies. Only intended to stay 4 nights, but we liked it so much it turned into almost 2 weeks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_3130.JPG
Views:	346
Size:	3.10 MB
ID:	8612  
Old 06-19-2013, 04:18 PM   #2
brulaz

Hmmm, we'll be passing through there July 22 on the way to Seattle.
Think there's any chance of finding a camp site if we're fairly early? It won't be the weekend.
Old 07-10-2013, 01:50 PM   #3
CeeWoo

July 22 eh? Since that's a Monday, I doubt you'll have any trouble at all.

Shucks, if I wasn't having my annual physical the next day, I'd make a point to go there & join you. I hope you have a good time
Old 07-11-2013, 07:26 PM   #4
brulaz

Thanks, currently in the Upper Penninsula of Michigan. Should make it Monday after next, but . . . We're flexible. As long as we get to Seattle in time for the wedding, allis good.