TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2010, 05:00 PM   #21
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

Leo -

As noted in post number 9 in this same thread, you can find the US mail address, direct from the horse's mouth (the horse being Chris, to whom you send the check) in

http://www.trailmanorowners.com/foru...ead.php?t=6107

Nancy - Is this where you sent your check?

Did you put your Username on the check as requested? If you didn't get the response you expected, did you send an email to the suggested address? Help me out here, folks! I'm trying to figure out what happened.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:49 PM   #22
Chris
Site Team

All,
Frequently, I receive checks with no email address, and no username on the check. There is no way to identify you without those items. I respond to all emails that I get through the site within a day, and process checks once a week. If you don't get a reply to an email, send again. If you still don't think you got a response, check your spam filter. Many times my webmaster emails get stuck in there. Worst case, send me an IM through the board, I'm on here at least once a week.
Thanks
Ct..

www.trailmanorowners.com
www.granddesignowners.com
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 08:55 PM   #23
my toys

I replied on 12/18/09 to [email protected]. The check was sent on 11/12/08. It was cashed. I did the paypal on 12/20/08. I have the confirmation number if needed. Thanks, Nancy
Old 01-21-2010, 10:44 AM   #24
mcgyver210
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Garlitz View Post
I have sent several emails in attempt to pay with check; I don't do paypal. Am dismayed with the story of 'nancy in western MD' and wonder if any good can come from this. Bill, would you please email at [email protected] with info to pay by check?
Use the info I gave you in post #9 don't worry about Chris he has been nothing but HONEST with me on all dealings although I use PayPal & have NEVER had an issue with using PayPal. On the other hand I do understand why some prefer not to use online payment sources.

Nancy if you didn't put your email or user ID on your check this is most likely why Chris didn't credit you. Im sure if you show him you paid for two years he will credit you.

Again both of you Chris has never been anything but HONEST.

2008 3023
2016 Ford F150 Platinum FX4
2003 Land Rover Discovery
EAZLift 1000lb WDH & Sway Control
Tekonsha P-3 Trailer Brake Controller - Proportional

http://www.hickscarpetcare.com/forum...mpSite2008.jpg
mcgyver210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 01:10 PM   #25
my toys

I printed out a form from the website and sent it with the payment. I never implied that anyone was dishonest. I was only trying to get some help resolving this matter. Do you realize that by using all caps you are in a sense yelling online?
Old 01-21-2010, 02:08 PM   #26
mcgyver210
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by my toys View Post
I printed out a form from the website and sent it with the payment. I never implied that anyone was dishonest. I was only trying to get some help resolving this matter. Do you realize that by using all caps you are in a sense yelling online?
I think you misuderstood my post I didn't say you said anyone was dishonest what I was trying to convey is that you have nothing to worry about because everything I know about Chris says he will deal with you HONESTLY But in the same token you posted a response that could have been taken by a new member as if I send money in the form of a Check it may not be credited properly. I am a long time self employed business owner & know everyone can interpret things in a different way so really there is rarely just one answer.

as for all Caps yes I am very computer literate & do know that all caps (mostly when used in complete paragraphs IMO) is considered yelling but if only certain words are in Caps it is being used the same way you would raise your voice emphasizing a word or a phrase in a normal conversation.

Therefore I use caps when I feel a need to so yes I felt a need to raise my voice for Chris (with one word) so that anyone reading this thread would know that he has been very HONEST with me so far. I also used Caps for one word emphasizing I have never had an issue with PayPal but I understand everyone has there opinion. I feel as though I have MORE protection when using PayPal for buying personally but I also used to own a Internet business.

Again I am SORRY if you misunderstood my meaning or I didn't write it correctly but I stand by what I wrote & used Caps on. I rarely post without thinking about what I am writing.

Now lets all get back to talking about TrailManors.

2008 3023
2016 Ford F150 Platinum FX4
2003 Land Rover Discovery
EAZLift 1000lb WDH & Sway Control
Tekonsha P-3 Trailer Brake Controller - Proportional

http://www.hickscarpetcare.com/forum...mpSite2008.jpg
mcgyver210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 01:50 PM   #27
my toys

Sounds good to me.
Old 02-21-2010, 08:20 AM   #28
my toys

Default still not reinstated

When I joined in December 2008, I sent a check for my subscription. I waited a month and still was not a member. I got tired of waiting and did a subscription through paypal. The check was finally cashed and I have my confirmation number from paypal. Last month I got an email stating that my subscription was ending. Now, I cannot access some posts. I think I am due another year. I have tried to reslolve this through email. Now I am posting here. I am hoping someone can help me with this. Thanks, Nancy

Another month has passed. I have yet to hear anything. Any suggestions???? Thanks, Nancy
Old 02-24-2010, 11:41 PM   #29
robertkennel

Just one suggestion when you wrote "another month has passed" in your last post, try using capital letters for the word ANOTHER. Just kidding! I hope Bill chimes in soon and makes a happy ending of this matter. I love happy endings. Good luck, Robert.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:33 AM   #30
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

Nancy -

I have flagged Chris again. In post #22, he asked you to do some things. Did you do them? If not, he may be under the impression that all is well.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote