TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-25-2017, 07:29 PM   #1
Burquena

Default Time to Move On

Well, it’s been a strange turn of events for me. First, I think I’ve lost the TM and now I am looking to sell it and move to a standard TT. I have loved the TM, but, long story short – I have injured my last good shoulder, and realized while opening and closing the TM up after the mysterious disappearance, my body just can’t do it anymore. I have an opportunity to purchase a used Lance 1685 at a great price, so I am going to make the move. I have listed the TM in the for sale section here on the forum – if someone on the forum contacts me, I will sell it for $10,500. Otherwise I will list for $11,000 on Craigslist and RVTrader. I think that’s a great price for this unit and bet anyone that sees it will agree, but it is still winter, so I want to invite a sale quickly.
I have been so fortunate to have found this forum and all the wonderful, funny and helpful people that make it work. I’ll still lurk around, as I’ve found so much great info here on topics not specific to the TM. Thanks to all of you for the time you take to help others and post your expertise. I’ll keep an eye out for TM’s in the campgrounds –hope to still meet some of you out there!
Curt 600-800# WDH
Prodigy Brake Controller
15" load D tires
SeaEagle 124 SMB with Tohatsu 6HP outboard
65 lb Golden Retriever Cross
Burquena is offline   Reply With Quote