TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2015, 10:39 AM   #21
Craigrrr
TrailManor Master

I called Camping World this morning and double checked on WHY I needed insurance for a cash deal . It is just their policy I was told , and I was told it was a clear clean title no problems. So all is good, clean clear title no worries. and I do the inspection and delivery this week! before the weekend. Looks like a camping trip this weekend
Craigrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 10:54 AM   #22
Padgett
TrailManor Master

Just a guess but they may have had novices wipe out an RV or two exitting the lot. Since the TV coverage should handle that am not sure it is a real concern.
Old 12-07-2015, 10:56 AM   #23
Craigrrr
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padgett View Post
Just a guess but they may have had novices wipe out an RV or two exitting the lot.

I can surely understand that. I know when we bought our first class c , I pulled out of a place that had an overhang and ripped the uncased awning and damn near pulled the over hang off as I did not pull out correctly. My insurance company said that was not unheard of when I called them today to get insurance.
Craigrrr is offline   Reply With Quote