TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2004, 07:12 PM   #1
Chris_Bauer

Default A Sad Farewell

Well everyone, I haven't said much for a while and I guess I need to spill the beans. Living in Mexico, I attempted to import my used 3326 but it was rejected. Mexican law says it has to be a recent year model and I just couldn't afford the new 3326 and wouldn't settle for any other model. The 3326 is the "top of the line" in my opinion.

I opted for a much smaller and less expensive travel trailer, a Shadow Cruiser T-189FBR. It is great and has all the bells and whistles but it is not a TM. What is really a bummer is the new 2005 models and all the great changes that have come along. I feel like a trader. Please forgive me.

So, it is time to say farewell to the TM group. However, if you ever want to come to Monterrey and experience the great mountains and lakes, pls let me know and I will be glad to show you around, only if you let me open your TM for you.

It has been a great five years with the TM, starting with the 2720SL and moving to the 3326 which is the "best of the best". Don't trade down if you can avoid it. As my signature said, " It really is the greatest thing on wheels" and I still stand by that statement. My retirement will be coming in another three to five years and with the sale of my house I hope to be importing and full-timing in a 3326. Can you imagine what a model year 2010 will be like when I'm ready to buy? I can't wait.

I am putting my pesos in my piggy bank and will continue to do so. Oh, the humanity, all those great times at South Padre Island, Christmas at the Davis Mountains, City of Rocks, N.M., Las Vegas at Circus Circus. Oh, the crowds of on-lookers, the envy, the jealousy.

Enjoy one of the greatest creations ever to grace the RV world. And I really mean it. I'll stop for now. Keep in touch and feel free to write. [email protected] or [email protected] .

Vaya con dios, que te vaya bien, no me olvides, saludos a todos.

Chris Bauer
Old 09-20-2004, 07:35 PM   #2
Chris_Bauer

I knew you'd be the first to answer. When you want to come down for a Mexican visit, let me know and I'll even meet you at the border.
Old 09-20-2004, 09:47 PM   #3
B_and_D
Site Sponsor

Bye bye for now, Chris!

I've enjoyed your posts and hope that you come back to the board someday! I hope that your TM (and this TM board) will always stay in your memories fondly.

We'll miss you.

D'
Old 10-08-2004, 07:01 PM   #4
efelker

Default Good Luck

Take care buddy -- good luck with the new rig. I know you'll be coming back here, lurking and providing your excellent experience. You might get the person out of the TM, but you'll never get the TM out of the person.

Ed