TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Camping & Lifestyle > Recommended Campgrounds and Places to Visit
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-2009, 03:51 PM   #11
mgoblue911

Default Sights to see in Yellowstone and Black Hills

Yellowstone: We planned a day for each major area of the park: Old Faithful and geyser basins, canyons with the upper and lower falls, Mammoth Hot Springs. There are so many nice little hikes to some of the best scenery if you are up for more than just the drive by's.

Rafter J: Do the evening ceremony at Mt. Rushmore, you will not be disappointed. Custer St. Park is full of buffalo, big horn sheep, and other wild life. Wind Cave and Jewel Cave are also worth the trip. The Badlands are a must, and the photo ops in the evening/dusk are remarkable. I wish I had stuck to my guns and passed on Wall Drugs.

Tetons: Wholeheartedly second the Jenny Lake hike to Inspiration Point and Hidden Falls. They are both quite awesome.

Any way to make time for a quick stop at Devil's Tower? We all enjoyed our hike around it very much.