TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Trailmanor Elkmont Models
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2014, 09:10 AM   #11
Tampajohn

Guys you are great. Some excellent suggestions. I have so much useless crap in those 3 drawers that I need to get in there and pitch a lot of it. My hoarder tendencies do not work in a trailer. As far as shell adjustments. I can get by until I get back to Florida. We will head to Michigan in mid summer for a couple months to see the other kids. On the way up, we will stop at the factory for an adjustment there. We have been there before and they are just off I75, Really great people and will do anything they can to help. That is one reason I would hate to not get another TM product. Service is everything and Eddie is fantastic.

Appreciate all suggestions. John