TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2014, 06:38 PM   #1
naturegal

Default Paid membership

Hi everyone
We are looking for a Trailmanor and today I came across the paid membership area. We are tent campers and this is our first TT and want to get a good one.

Will I get more beneficial info from the paid membership than the one I'm using now even though I'm learning a whole lot from the free subscription. We need to know how to inspect one since we will be getting a used one.

Thanks
Old 08-31-2014, 06:29 AM   #2
cbossc

The $12 will be the best you've ever spent. You will get access to a whole other group of threads that are not visible unless you are a sponsor. My DW and I are about to order our TM. The info I've been reading here for the last 6 months has been invaluable. Also, the folks on this forum are great and very helpful.
Old 08-31-2014, 07:09 AM   #3
naturegal

Thanks, I'll go ahead and get the paid membership. I just wasn't sure if it was helpful before becoming a TM owner. I'll get it going today.
Old 08-31-2014, 01:42 PM   #4
naturegal

Ok, now I'm officially a paid subscription member so now I need to get more familiar with how to navigate this site. It's the weekend so maybe my status will be updated soon.
Old 09-01-2014, 09:31 AM   #5
moaboy

There is a huge amount of info on this site. It is especially helpful to read in advance of using a TM because of the particular characteristics of a TM and more so if one has not had an RV before.
Best of luck.
Old 09-01-2014, 05:19 PM   #6
scrubjaysnest
TrailManor Master

Welcome to the forums. The tech section and the advanced search are very useful to learn. they will answer 99.9% of questions.

mods: 2- 100 watt solar panels, on roof, 300 watts portable

“They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” Benjamin Franklin
scrubjaysnest is offline   Reply With Quote