TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > General Maintenance and Cleaning
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2002, 02:26 PM   #1
Happytrails

Default Front clam shell problem

Welp, knew it was too good to be true, my rv shop *FINALLY* got it inside to work on my 400.00 special. It only sat for three weeks before they could even take it in, then another MONTH before they could work on it. They're telling me the whole front clam shell needs to be replaced.  
Does anyone know about how much one would cost for a 3023? Just curious........the inside's a bit dirty, but nothing I can't clean up myself. I think I'll have em go through and make sure everything else works before I spend the money on a new clam shell........(all the wood's rotted out of it, and it's a 1986). On the good side tho, it's so old it has the old square windows in it that aren't being made anymore by anyone, and I'll have the newer style with the corners rounded off.  (one of which is busted out) One other thing to consider is a new awning.........grrr.........Has anyone had any experience with this?

Bill -n- Karen