TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 06-18-2003, 05:13 AM   #11
Brightsu
Site Sponsor

Default Re: King Size Bed

I don't think the  Methodist would have a problem, they would want to give it a try,now the Baptists would be another story.
Brightsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2003, 04:43 PM   #12
GypsyCowgirl

Now I don't have a TM yet, I am still one of the desperate individuals searching for my dream camper.  So my advice may be a bit out there but...  What about the very thin feather mattress toppers.  They don't weigh much, although they are heavier than an egg crate mattress, and I know weight can be a factor if you are trying stay on the low side for pulling..  But they are very comfortable..

Old 06-26-2003, 04:56 PM   #13
bbeckham

Our beds are smaller in the 2619. But, we use self-inflating air mattresses to make the beds more comfortable. Now we sleep well! They are held in place with a fitted sheet. TM closes fine with them left in place. On top of this we like using double sleeping bags in cool to cold weather. In hot weather, we just use a light cotton blanket on top of one of the sleeping bags which is opened full on the mattress. We store the sleeping bags and pillows in the closet when traveling