TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Plumbing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-13-2018, 12:25 AM   #1
millsjack

Default New Kitchen Faucet

I am looking for a new kitchen faucet. I have been looking for months, so I know a lot about the different faucets out there and still can稚 find one. I like the look of vintage style faucets with a separate side spray but have heard most have a lower flow/pressure than a pull-out. We have always had really good water pressure and I do not like the lower flow. I would like to still have really good flow/pressure and strong spray. I have been looking at pull-outs because they have a lower profile than the taller pull-downs and longer reach towards the front of the sink. I have a window, so I prefer a faucet around 12″ overall height, but still a good spout height(around 8″? or higher from spout to deck). I'd go with one a bit higher overall if I really had to. I would also like it in a darker bronze and a lifetime warranty on parts and finish. I am trying to stick with Delta or Moen because of the lifetime warranty and good customer service. I'd consider another brand if I knew it was a really good brand with good customer service, easy to get parts should something happen and lifetime warranty on parts and finish.

I was considering the Delta 9113 pull-down(not pull-out), because of the dimensions, but I知 not sure how good the water flow/pressure is. Any suggestions of a specific faucet like I知 looking for or at least close to what I知 looking for would be appreciated. I know everyone has their favorites, but I need suggestions, so I can find a faucet and we can move on with our remodel.
Thanks!
millsjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 05:38 AM   #2
tentcamper
TrailManor Master

Not sure they will work?

the issues are: the sink had 3 or 4 holes, what do you do with the holes?. Also,you don't have the height clearance when the top is down.

Do some searching on this site for "kitchen faucet" there are some very good threads which some include height clearances. Or lower the back shell and craw over the front and measure the distance from the sink to ceiling? I think you only have some where between 7.5 to may 9"
tentcamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 07:31 AM   #3
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

I'm confused. What model TM do you have? It has a window over the sink?

You "have heard" that most side spray faucets have a lower flow rate. The flow rate is generally a spec on the faucet. You don't have to rely on unsubstantiated "have heard" on a whole class of faucets.

I think tentcamper is right. Immediately to the left of the sink is a short vertical wall, maybe 5-6 inches high. When the bathroom wall is folded down, the rear bed slides over it, and against this wall. I don't believe that anything can be higher than this wall, or the roof will come down on it when you close.

Are you sure you are asking about a faucet for a TM, not for another RV or a home?

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 08:16 AM   #4
oldstick
TrailManor Master

Milljack, are you talking about a remodel in your house??
oldstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 06:31 PM   #5
tentcamper
TrailManor Master

We might be bad, Bill's question as to what model do you have? May be right on. Maybe its a Elkmont??
tentcamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 10:36 AM   #6
underjanyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by millsjack View Post
I am looking for a new kitchen faucet. I have been looking for months, so I know a lot about the different faucets out there and still can稚 find one. I like the look of vintage style faucets with a separate side spray but have heard most have a lower flow/pressure than a pull-out. We have always had really good water pressure and I do not like the lower flow. I would like to still have really good flow/pressure and strong spray. I have been looking at pull-outs because they have a lower profile than the taller pull-downs and longer reach towards the front of the sink. I have a window, so I prefer a faucet around 12″ overall height, but still a good spout height(around 8″? or higher from spout to deck). I'd go with one a bit higher overall if I really had to. I would also like it in a darker bronze and a lifetime warranty on parts and finish. I am trying to stick with Delta or Moen because of the lifetime warranty and good customer service. I'd consider another brand if I knew it was a really good brand with good customer service, easy to get parts should something happen and lifetime warranty on parts and finish.

I was considering the Delta 9113 pull-down(not pull-out), because of the dimensions, but I知 not sure how good the water flow/pressure is. Any suggestions of a specific faucet like I知 looking for or at least close to what I知 looking for would be appreciated. I know everyone has their favorites, but I need suggestions, so I can find a faucet and we can move on with our remodel.
Thanks!
Found this thread by googling. I'm looking for a good faucet for my 2015 trailmanor 2922ks.
underjanyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 08:10 PM   #7
Kidkraz
Site Sponsor

Do you currently have the fold down faucet? Did you damage it or just wanting to replace it?
2016 Dodge Ram 1500 V8 Hemi
Installed powered folding tow mirrors

Stopped playing with airplanes, now I just enjoy watching them fly by.
Kidkraz is online now   Reply With Quote