TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Trailmanor Elkmont Models
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2012, 04:33 PM   #11
P and B

Default Living in mine

I took a new job in another state and have been living in my 3124KS since last October. For me, it's comfortable enough but you can't have much in the way of toys. The small refrigerator is a total pain since you can store very little in it and, if you do cook, there's no place to put left overs. As for the weather, I have been fine down into the teens but I use two 5000btu electric heaters and use the furnace as backup. The little 20lb tanks don't last long using the heater and mine are under a slideout so I removed them and set them on the ground.

I haven't move and that's key. I think if you moved a lot- even once a week, the TM might get a little old since it takes a while to get everything ready to go. Maybe all trailers are like that. If you moved three or four times a year then I'd say it wasn't an issue.

Bathroom gets a little small too ;-)