TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Electrical
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 05-08-2009, 12:03 PM   #1
Mark Stevens

Default radio install (how to) photos?

I found some photos on the forum of how to install a cd/ radio above the fridge about a month ago.. I bought a cd player for our Trailmanor yesterday and I can't find that post to save my life now!! Does anyone know the site?? Thanks, Mark (recent Trailmanor owner and very happy about it)
Old 05-08-2009, 01:32 PM   #2
countrygirl
TrailManor Master

Mark

I think that you only get access to the full site here as a trial member for 30 days. It really is worth the 12.00 membership fee to have full access to everything on this site.

We replaced the tires on the TM July 2017 I will update when I have time to get the specs

What's new...we went to all LED lighting and love them.

New 3/25/16 two new horizontal propane tanks.
countrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 01:42 PM   #3
Mark Stevens

I actually found the photos on this site before even becomming a trail member. And, being a new owner as of 3 weeks ago, becoming a member is a "no brainer" for me. Such helpful info all on one site.I love it! I just haven't gotten around to going through the process of doing the member thing.. If anyone can remember where the pics are that would be awsome. Thanks
Old 05-08-2009, 02:28 PM   #4
countrygirl
TrailManor Master

Okay...I have been searching for you...only found this one so far.....BTW....Civil War Buff always has great photos:

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/105...41466656NNjPaD There are 3 radio photos here.

I will let you know if I find some more.

We replaced the tires on the TM July 2017 I will update when I have time to get the specs

What's new...we went to all LED lighting and love them.

New 3/25/16 two new horizontal propane tanks.
countrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 03:24 PM   #5
Mark Stevens

Thank You sooo much! These are the exact ones I saw before! You Rock Countrygirl!
Old 05-08-2009, 05:56 PM   #6
Mark Stevens

New Question.. I am installing the cd player and coming out of the hole above the fridge is the speaker wires, the antenna wire, a black wire with a electric cap on the end of it( which I believe to be the 12v power wire), and a white wire that loops back to the back of the fridge like the speaker wire is looped. I know the speaker wire loop needs to be cut, but this looped white wire is confusing..When I traced it one end goes towards the back of the trailer and the other towards the front end?? Finally the question..Could this be the ground wire and it's grounded in 2 areas on the trailer?? I don't know... Thanks