TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-2007, 11:04 AM   #1
Lynnbanducci

Default What about the 3326 king??

I am new to this web sight, I am learning alot about the Trail manors. Started looking a few weeks ago, but wasnt able to actually see the Model 3326 king. We did look at a 3124 ks and liked it very much. Is the only difference the table & chairs and 2 more feet in the 3326 King? They look to be very open and a bit bigger. Does anyone have one that can offer some advice between the 3124 ks & the 3326 king? Is there much difference in the towing etc...I am looking for a used one and can't wait to find one, I am so excited....
Any suggestions are much appreciated.
Old 07-26-2007, 01:05 PM   #2
Rich_in_Tampa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnbanducci View Post
We did look at a 3124 ks and liked it very much. Is the only difference the table & chairs and 2 more feet in the 3326 King? They look to be very open and a bit bigger. Does anyone have one that can offer some advice between the 3124 ks & the 3326 king?
I can only speak as a brand new 3124KS owner, with a goodly amount of pre-purchase homework, but little real world experience.

For us the 3326 pretty much crossed that threshold where it defeated the purpose of buying a TM. At 33' it's BIG, and even when folded, it's big. Not big compared to a huge 5w or Class A, but in our driveway it wasn't much better than a decent sized (much cheaper) traditional TT, though the height of the TM is much lower. So for all the expense and effort of having a telescoping TT, it just felt too big even closed. Purely subjective and related to your storage capabilities.

I also considered the cost of 4 tires instead of 2, 500 extra pounds, and the fact that for our anticipated usage style, the extra 2 feet didn't change much.

On the positive side for the 3326, the permanent dinette is nice.

Hope that perspective helps. You'll find what's right for you when decision time rolls around.
Old 07-26-2007, 03:17 PM   #3
Lynnbanducci

Thanks for the helpful Information...alot of things to take into consideration when looking at the TM's. I think I am leaning towards the 3326, if I could ever find one to look at. Thanks again!
Old 07-26-2007, 03:46 PM   #4
morelap

When my husband pulls our 3023 I remind him he is pulling the camper. This size has been great for us. We have had few blow outs mostly when traveling to Florida, however the ability to control the trailor and the car was not a problem. The 3023 is somewhat heavy lifting the ends up, but I think with the air conditioner not on roof it would be easier.
Old 07-26-2007, 04:03 PM   #5
sharoden

As proud owner of a 3326 (purchased used) I believe once you have seen it and been able to view the actual inside, you be a believer also. Yes its large but not un-manageability so.
Old 07-26-2007, 05:14 PM   #6
Lynnbanducci

I wish I could find one to look at...It's been impossible to even find a dealer that has one on the lot...I imagin it's going to take some time to find a decent used one...ready to sell yours???
Old 07-29-2007, 05:09 PM   #7
mike-rm-cd

We asked the dealer to call us when King bed models (special orders) could be seen on the lot, during the time from delivery to the dealer and delivery to the customer. Had to wait awhile, but they were happy to do so.
Old 07-26-2007, 05:19 PM   #8
Lynnbanducci

Thanks everyone for your input, I will keep the search on & keep you posted...i am so excited to have one of these I can't stand the wait. This is such a great site to get information & help with my questions.
Old 12-13-2010, 08:26 AM   #9
Shandysplace

Default Our 3326 for sale

Our 2008 3326 is for sale at http://www.thecarshowinc.com/exotic-...seHistory=true. It has less than 1500 miles and is in excellent condition. It is not the Anniversary Edition.
Old 12-14-2010, 07:12 AM   #10
ng2951

Not that I am going to buy since I already have a 3326, what does that grill cover under the king bed? A genset maybe?