TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 03-28-2013, 11:12 AM   #1
pm02359

Default Remind me how to fold down my TM ...

I joined this board so that I could find out how to fold my trail manor down. I opened it last month to show someone and could not remember how to close it.

My intent was to donate the trailmanor to charity. The charity will not take it because of its age(1997) and the fact that it is a pop-up.

Any advice on what I can do with it?

It is a 1997 3023 which was rarely used...there are no leaks and I would love to see it go to a good home.

Thank you for your advice
Old 03-28-2013, 11:26 AM   #2
Shadowcats

Going down is the easy part.
Considering that you have already pre-preped the inside (closet down, bath folded, cabnet down, all velcro up and safety locks pulled -
Split the door and fold in bottom half (latch back top half)- grab the left door frame and fold it in - latch the two together.
Fold in the stairs.
Go to the four corners and lower the pin latches
Push in the beds -
Push in the back and let it glide down - go forward and push down until both latches catch.
Push in the front and let it glide down - go back an push down until both latches catch.
Secure all four bottom latches...
Close top half of door and latch.

Take some good pics and put it up on the TMs for sale on this site. List on Creigs List, etc. TMs are in demand and this site is a great place to share what you have. Just friends here so ask anything. Good Luck!
Old 03-28-2013, 11:36 AM   #3
wmtire

Youtube has several videos, including some from TrailManor that show how to assemble/disassemble them.
Old 03-28-2013, 03:16 PM   #4
Shadowcats

Yup - don't know why I didn't think of that? Of course some of us aren't of that U Tube, Twit, and Face stuff...............!!
Old 03-28-2013, 07:56 PM   #5
wmtire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowcats View Post
Yup - don't know why I didn't think of that? Of course some of us aren't of that U Tube, Twit, and Face stuff...............!!
LOL. I don't do tweeter, facebook, etc....but am addicted to youtube. They have all kind of useful things to me on there.

I am an old western movie fan. I even like spaghetti westerns, and anything with Randolph Scott or Audie Murphy. Since youtube changed their upload limits, I can now find just about any of these movies I want to watch for free there. I have one of those internet dvd players, and can watch them on my bigscreen.
Old 03-28-2013, 09:03 PM   #6
B_and_D
Site Sponsor

Put it up for sale on Craigslist and ask $8000. I'm sure you'll get something out of it, if it's gently used. And then donate the money if you want to.
Old 03-29-2013, 04:37 PM   #7
Shadowcats

Yup - I keep telling my wife that I'm easily confused - seem to probe it every day. Who would have ever thought that we'd be where we are today...ofcourse I do miss some of the old simpler things...