TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2013, 11:58 AM   #1
MarkoPolo
TrailManor Master

Default New 2922KD

I am re-posting as my original few posts from January are now history.
We have owned 2 Coleman pop ups over the last 12 years, the latest being a 2010 Bayside. We loved the slide-out dinette and the extra room that provided. What we have always not loved about tent trailers is how long the set up and take down times are. Not a big problem if you are staying a few days in one spot, but very inconvenient if you want to move every day. Also, if it is below 30 degrees F, your water system will freeze, so very limited spring and fall camping in Colorado. We have looked at Trailmanors for years and when we went to the January RV show in Denver and saw the new 2922 KD something kind of snapped inside and we bought it right then and there! I can't say enough good things about the Car Show in Colorado Springs. Everything was handled very professionally and we would highly recommend them to anyone. So now we are having fun provisioning the new one and are waiting for our first time out which is scheduled for mid April with the Colorado Trailblazers! The forum is a great source--glad it is happy and healthy now.
Mark
MarkoPolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 01:03 PM   #2
ChillEDog

Congratulations. I just saw that model too, at Dallas RV show. And like you, I just acquired my first new (to me) Trailmanor - a 2007 2619. All I've managed to do so far is get it from seller's home to my driveway, and wash it. Reading this forum a bunch too, What a great resource. And some of the documents people have taken the trouble to prepare are just super helpful.

So I am happy with my first (ever) camper purchase, but jealous of you and your brand-new one ! How fun that must be for you. I'll get there, one day ! Looking forward to reading your posts when you take it out, particularly compared to the tent trailers you owned previously.
ChillEDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:02 AM   #3
moaboy

Welcome. You have so many great camping opportunities compared to some of us. Enjoy!