TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Camping & Lifestyle > Recommended Campgrounds and Places to Visit
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-2005, 06:31 PM   #1
spyro5756

Default Recommended Campgrounds In New York

I Am A New Tm Owner
Anyone Recommend A Good Campground For Beginner Camper Like Me In New York State , Suffolk County,or Hudson Valley(greene County)
Old 03-26-2005, 08:39 AM   #2
hhoenig

Default New York campgrounds

check out Wildwood in Wading River. It was our first trip with the TM. Nice place. Find them at ReserveAmerica.com. Good luck
hhoenig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 04:34 PM   #3
jimair1548

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyro5756
I Am A New Tm Owner
Anyone Recommend A Good Campground For Beginner Camper Like Me In New York State , Suffolk County,or Hudson Valley(greene County)
We do not live in New York(we are in Georgia) but have camped several times at the state park in Watkins Glen(right in town). It was quiet, clean, and had water/ power hook-ups. It was very handy to town, and if you are into bicycle riding, there are some great rides around the Finger Lakes, vineyards, and some really pretty farms.
Another nice area is Glens Falls. there is A state park there(we favor state parks, as a rule) that is nice, and again, there is some very nice riding on the canal towpaths, in and around Glens Falls, and a really nice ride to Lake George, with a brewrey and homemade ice cream available right on the bike path. Hope this helps a little....Jim
jimair1548 is offline   Reply With Quote