TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-17-2011, 06:14 PM   #11
countrygirl
TrailManor Master

BeachBoy

It's funny some years it seems Camping Life...will feature a Trailmanor and the next year Trailer Life will feature it in their magazine. I saved a couple of magazines those years and if I still have them I will send you a pm for your address. If you don't have a brochure I am also happy to mail you one...but it is a few years old.

I no longer seem to have those magazine. You can find them on line and also at www.trailmanor.com.

http://www.trailmanor.com/WebDocs/Mi...-articles.html

I did find this on their website. I had seen a post on tm owners lastyear but did not know they had begun to offer this option. This part of the SL is easy for us to open. However today I am in back pain,,,so this looks very tempting. http://www.trailmanor.com/WebDocs/wh...ctricslide.htm

We replaced the tires on the TM July 2017 I will update when I have time to get the specs

What's new...we went to all LED lighting and love them.

New 3/25/16 two new horizontal propane tanks.
countrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 06:37 PM   #12
Beach Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygirl View Post
BeachBoy

It's funny some years it seems Camping Life...will feature a Trailmanor and the next year Trailer Life will feature it in their magazine. I saved a couple of magazines those years and if I still have them I will send you a pm for your address. If you don't have a brochure I am also happy to mail you one...but it is a few years old.
I appreciate the thought. I am going to head up to Bankston RV in Huntsville, Al when weather permits.
Old 01-17-2011, 06:56 PM   #13
Barb&Tim
TrailManor Master

Beach Boy. looks like Bankston RV has more TM's to look at in Montgomery --> if their website listing is correct. Both of the 3023's and a 2720SL are in Montgomery. Probably should call them before going to either one to make sure they are still there

Tim
Old 01-28-2011, 09:28 AM   #14
REBCAT

Come on Beach Boy... Just buy my 2006 2619 and end your misery... You could be camping this weekend and we are not too far away in Alabama. We'd even set you up in a nearby State park and make sure you have everything figured out before you went on your way.
Old 01-28-2011, 02:19 PM   #15
Beach Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by REBCAT View Post
Come on Beach Boy... Just buy my 2006 2619 and end your misery... You could be camping this weekend and we are not too far away in Alabama. We'd even set you up in a nearby State park and make sure you have everything figured out before you went on your way.
It is a temping offer but I am looking for something bigger for my wide body.
Old 01-28-2011, 05:13 PM   #16
countrygirl
TrailManor Master

Beach Boy

My 3124ks is for sale. You can leave the cold...buy my camper and then camp in St. Augustine or on Anastasia Island. LIFE will be Good again!

We replaced the tires on the TM July 2017 I will update when I have time to get the specs

What's new...we went to all LED lighting and love them.

New 3/25/16 two new horizontal propane tanks.
countrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote