TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-05-2010, 03:29 PM   #1
Ilshick

Default More Questions from a prospective owner

Dear Friends,

Thank you for the advice on the 1991, 26. I am still considering it but as you all cautioned me the tanks are out dated, tires are new. The dealer has records for the wheel bearings being repacked every year and is willing to take them off and examine them prior to my purchase if I do end up buying it. I am looking into the age of the appliances. I also discovered the length of a 26 is about 23 feet bumper to hitch (the dealer was trying to tell me it was 19 feet), until we took a tape measure to it. This makes a difference for me regarding where I can store it.
Can anyone tell me what the length of a newer 2619 is from bumper to hitch? Is it truely 19feet 3 inchs?

Thank you again,

Jesse
Old 07-05-2010, 04:09 PM   #2
Wavery
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilshick View Post
Dear Friends,

Thank you for the advice on the 1991, 26. I am still considering it but as you all cautioned me the tanks are out dated, tires are new. The dealer has records for the wheel bearings being repacked every year and is willing to take them off and examine them prior to my purchase if I do end up buying it. I am looking into the age of the appliances. I also discovered the length of a 26 is about 23 feet bumper to hitch (the dealer was trying to tell me it was 19 feet), until we took a tape measure to it. This makes a difference for me regarding where I can store it.
Can anyone tell me what the length of a newer 2619 is from bumper to hitch? Is it truely 19feet 3 inchs?

Thank you again,

Jesse
The 2619 is 23' open and the towing/storage length is indeed 19' 3". If you can find one with a folding tongue, it's 2' shorter.